Rocky Dorling About Darrens First Post In Bolls Db World

darren

I was reading Na Swagathalu thread. Then I decided to reveal some info that was not correctly posted there.

1. Movie Discussion Board were first started in Telugucinema.com website in 1999. Jeevi used to write reviews for TC.com at that time.

2. There used to be intese fights between Mega and N fans. TC.com used to be extemely biased against Mega and they used write terrible reiews for Chiru movies.

3. The breaking point was their review for some Chiru movie I don't remember that pissed of lot of Mega fans who dominated the TC DB at that time. So Mega fans were looking desperately for some other DB and even requested Jeevi to start some website and that resulted in IB and IBDB in 2000. Al Mega fans shifted to IBDB.

4. N fans realized that with out Megafans, the discussions would be insipid and they also shifted to IBDB causing the nemesis of TCDB.

5. OT's entrance - OT started his journey with the ID as some IP address 172..... some thing. No body knew him as OT at that time rather he was identified with his IP.

6. Before the release of Indra itself, some mega fans parted with IBDB due to Jeevi's neutral ways and started Megafans.com webste and also a DB. OT used to post there also.

7. OT revolutionized the DB with his postings after the release of Indra with his threads such as one some seats were vacant in som Satyan theater etc in 2001 itself. He got tremendous fame among N fans and other DBers simply due to his hatred towards M.

8. I remember Darren's first post. It was in 2000. He opened a thread calling for the address and phone no of some director. He wanted that info very urgently becasue he wanted to make this global film. So Darren has been there since 2000. I don't believe Kish is Darren. Kish born after Darren born in 2000.

This is what I know.

One more thing is the DBer I used to like at that time was Idiotmovies (IAMIM).

COURTESY: BACKSIDE DB

THANKS ROCKYWORLD DORLING

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• libertine

• missionxp

• posaanisam

• Tora

Top Posters In This Topic

Moogodiki sudden ga matalochhinattu enti aa athram avesham mastaru

@3$%  @3$%  @3$%

Nuvvu evado Kani naku full navvu osthundhi ra babu

gallery_24383_15_147101.gif

vid gurinch neek inte telus.....pakka dbs lo vidik fans saanamandi......ala ani sanuvuga vunnav anuko ammana bhootul 10gutad vad range lo....offensive ga vundav posts and vidi posts ni serious ga kuda teesukor evar.......adhi matter.....lite teesukuned aithe kelakach nen vad emaina ante tattukolen sensitive ante lite

he is freaking mofo, sister sister ane threads inka padaled ikkada

vad posts susi navvukun vadileyal emaina inka fun kavalante kelakach

evadin sudad vesukuntad vadi range lo.....gattiga counter ichevallan kuda ongobedatad

vid gurinch neek inte telus.....pakka dbs lo vidik fans saanamandi......ala ani sanuvuga vunnav anuko ammana bhootul 10gutad vad range lo....offensive ga vundav posts and vidi posts ni serious ga kuda teesukor evar.......adhi matter.....lite teesukuned aithe kelakach nen vad emaina ante tattukolen sensitive ante lite

evadin sudad vesukuntad vadi range lo.....gattiga counter ichevallan kuda ongobedatad

Baley variety ga unnadu .. Prathi post navvu osthundhi .. Inka a a db lo unnadu active ,. Veedi discos Chudali

Baley variety ga unnadu .. Prathi post navvu osthundhi .. Inka a a db lo unnadu active ,. Veedi discos Chudali

prathi db lo vuntad.....ban lu avuta vuntad.......mahesh fans db lo vund mahesh ni 10gutad.......nanadamuri fans db lo vund vallan 10gutad......megafans db lo vund vallan 10gutad.......pakka db lo ban ainat vunnad profile missing.......mahesh fans db lo ammail kuda vidin kelkutar bhale replies istad...vid adug fettani db led

Just now experienced his psycho ism... Are u alright anna danki.. emo samskrutham madalupettadu... Looks like a retard guy..

Just now experienced his psycho ism... Are u alright anna danki.. emo samskrutham madalupettadu... Looks like a retard guy..

vad posts evad serious ga teesukod......picha lite.......chalanachitram db lo sud

sadive vadileyyadame.....oka vela doola vunte keliki sustame