Rocky Dorling About Darrens First Post In Bolls Db World

darren

vad posts evad serious ga teesukod......picha lite.......chalanachitram db lo sud

sadive vadileyyadame.....oka vela doola vunte keliki sustame

Vaddu.. mahaprabhu..

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• libertine

• missionxp

• posaanisam

• Tora

Top Posters In This Topic

Baley variety ga unnadu .. Prathi post navvu osthundhi .. Inka a a db lo unnadu active ,. Veedi discos Chudali

gallery_24383_15_147101.gif

http://cocanada.blogspot.in/2010/03/art-of-living-and-darren.html

Art of Living and Darren

During one of the Art of Living sessions, a discussion came up on improving relationships between us and others. The teacher was explaining about accepting people as they are, putting aside our ego etc etc.

Because I am from the DB worls, I could relate to this topic very well. I am sure it will be the same case with many of us (DBers). Let me explain why. 

There are 2 egos for a DBer.

(1) Ego of their ID
- This ego can be perceived mostly when you are in a cinema/politics/leg pulling thread. People behave very differently from their real life here. They totally forget who they are in real life and identify themselves with their DB Id. 

(2) Ego of their real life identity which they built since childhood
- This ego comes into picture mostly in charity/immigration type of threads. When this ego pops up, people respect each other and offer helping hand. The behavior is close to their real life behavior.

From here on, I will call (1) as Db-Ego and (2) as Real-Ego. It is possible that there might be multiple DB-egos also. For example, samaikyandhra supporter, megafan, liberal/conservative etc.

One time, I could see both egos simultaneously. I have seen 2 people argue with their DB-egos and and at the same time help each other in a parallel immigration/job search thread.

You might have observed the confusion of the mind when these 2 get mixed up in the same thread. For example, my mind was really confused when: Der_Schuler brought up westernization topic in Ram Charan shoes thread which is supposed to be a fans thread; Elca brought up his DB-Ego in Chicago meet thread which is supposed to be real life thread; when Dhaar said 'If Kakinada is NY, why do you need Hyderabad?' in T vs A discussion :-)

I hope, now you got an idea of what I mean by ego.

Experience with Darren:
Whenever your senses give you an input, your ego in context REACTS. 

On my first interaction with Darren, I was so pissed off that I used to abuse him, also used to open threads asking mods to ban him. Its the same case with some of you.

Why did my mind react? Because, it was associating itself to the real-ego.

Things changed gradually. As I learnt more about him, I could understand his intentions better. He doesn't really mean to offend anybody personally. When I discuss with him, there is no RealEgo or DBego. There is no resistance or reaction from the ego to what he is saying. 

Everyone talks to him as if their ego has dissolved into the infinite and it is only a role play.

Now, I thoroughly enjoy his posts and laugh along with him. I don't care if he calls me Digital Bolls or Potato Bolls.

Can we apply this philosophy to real life and treat work and life as a role play instead of making our egos heavier and heavier day by day?

pedda mofo gad just ignore

prathi db lo vuntad.....ban lu avuta vuntad.......mahesh fans db lo vund mahesh ni 10gutad.......nanadamuri fans db lo vund vallan 10gutad......megafans db lo vund vallan 10gutad.......pakka db lo ban ainat vunnad profile missing.......mahesh fans db lo ammail kuda vidin kelkutar bhale replies istad...vid adug fettani db led

ante nuv kuda anni DB lo unnava gallery_24383_15_147101.gif

http://cocanada.blogspot.in/2010/03/art-of-living-and-darren.html
Art of Living and Darren

During one of the Art of Living sessions, a discussion came up on improving relationships between us and others. The teacher was explaining about accepting people as they are, putting aside our ego etc etc.

Because I am from the DB worls, I could relate to this topic very well. I am sure it will be the same case with many of us (DBers). Let me explain why.

There are 2 egos for a DBer.

(1) Ego of their ID
- This ego can be perceived mostly when you are in a cinema/politics/leg pulling thread. People behave very differently from their real life here. They totally forget who they are in real life and identify themselves with their DB Id.

(2) Ego of their real life identity which they built since childhood
- This ego comes into picture mostly in charity/immigration type of threads. When this ego pops up, people respect each other and offer helping hand. The behavior is close to their real life behavior.

From here on, I will call (1) as Db-Ego and (2) as Real-Ego. It is possible that there might be multiple DB-egos also. For example, samaikyandhra supporter, megafan, liberal/conservative etc.

One time, I could see both egos simultaneously. I have seen 2 people argue with their DB-egos and and at the same time help each other in a parallel immigration/job search thread.

You might have observed the confusion of the mind when these 2 get mixed up in the same thread. For example, my mind was really confused when: Der_Schuler brought up westernization topic in Ram Charan shoes thread which is supposed to be a fans thread; Elca brought up his DB-Ego in Chicago meet thread which is supposed to be real life thread; when Dhaar said 'If Kakinada is NY, why do you need Hyderabad?' in T vs A discussion :-)

I hope, now you got an idea of what I mean by ego.

Experience with Darren:
Whenever your senses give you an input, your ego in context REACTS.

On my first interaction with Darren, I was so pissed off that I used to abuse him, also used to open threads asking mods to ban him. Its the same case with some of you.

Why did my mind react? Because, it was associating itself to the real-ego.

Things changed gradually. As I learnt more about him, I could understand his intentions better. He doesn't really mean to offend anybody personally. When I discuss with him, there is no RealEgo or DBego. There is no resistance or reaction from the ego to what he is saying.

Everyone talks to him as if their ego has dissolved into the infinite and it is only a role play.

Now, I thoroughly enjoy his posts and laugh along with him. I don't care if he calls me Digital Bolls or Potato Bolls.

Can we apply this philosophy to real life and treat work and life as a role play instead of making our egos heavier and heavier day by day?

pedda mofo gad just ignore

E landasura daffa gadu patha landasura db threads thechi ikkada esthunnadu Endo ... Eedu eedi paitham

Nuvvu chesedi ade kada .. imports from indus ladies