Top Posters In This Topic

• Novak_Djokovic

• missionxp

• AnilaReddy

• manjunath455

Top Posters In This Topic

is it for real ?

i have to practice man...

i always do watch po-rn a lot....and next time wasting in checking fb....

i eat food like hell....

always wasting time doing nothing.....

all my thoughts are becoming so much negative.....

moreover so stressful life....can't take it anymore...

so wanted to change my lifestyle....and habits....

idhi antha kadhu man first know the concept of Subconscious mind.. Main stream medical system never reveals this truth.. what ever negative and overwhelming emotions that we feel its all stored by subconscious mind.. ekkuva rojulu dhanni srama pedithe raka rakala jabbulu osthai.. starting from body pains, gastro, cardiac , immune etc

Note down all the negative stresses you are feeling.. like anger, anxiety etc etc.. just talk to yourself.. you have all these qualities... just realization is enough. u dont need chnage.. change ithe inka better..

Meditation can help in clearing some of this.. 

idhi antha kadhu man first know the concept of Subconscious mind.. Main stream medical system never reveals this truth.. what ever negative and overwhelming emotions that we feel its all stored by subconscious mind.. ekkuva rojulu dhanni srama pedithe raka rakala jabbulu osthai.. starting from body pains, gastro, cardiac , immune etc

Note down all the negative stresses you are feeling.. like anger, anxiety etc etc.. just talk to yourself.. you have all these qualities... just realization is enough. u dont need chnage.. change ithe inka better..

Meditation can help in clearing some of this..

Gp respect

idhi antha kadhu man first know the concept of Subconscious mind.. Main stream medical system never reveals this truth.. what ever negative and overwhelming emotions that we feel its all stored by subconscious mind.. ekkuva rojulu dhanni srama pedithe raka rakala jabbulu osthai.. starting from body pains, gastro, cardiac , immune etc

Note down all the negative stresses you are feeling.. like anger, anxiety etc etc.. just talk to yourself.. you have all these qualities... just realization is enough. u dont need chnage.. change ithe inka better..

Meditation can help in clearing some of this.. 

cool stuff man...

thnx for elaborating....