Help: ech 1 question

adavilo anna

opt ext lo unnanu... ech1 premium pick ayindhi....rfe paddadhi....client letter adigadu.... maa client letter ivvadu... not even reply to the email which i send asking for the letter... naa desk ki phone chesi ivvanu ananru anthe....

and now project ending in 2 weeks ani confirm chesaru.... how to handle things now?

evaranna face chesara similar situation?

request your manager to send an email saying that its against their company policy to provide a client letter...you can use that email as reply to the RFE you got...

6 minutes ago, Yuva Nataratna said:

request your manager to send an email saying that its against their company policy to provide a client letter...you can use that email as reply to the RFE you got...

+ 1

46 minutes ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

find a new project immediately and get client letter

Asale market modda lagaa undi..vaadiki job vachedi eppudu ..client letter submit chesedi eppudu... Not a good suggestion..

47 minutes ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

find a new project immediately and get client letter

RFE current chestunna project letter gurinchi padithe....kotha project lo iche client letter petteyyala.... 

26 minutes ago, Yuva Nataratna said:

1 hour ago, adavilo anna said:

opt ext lo unnanu... ech1 premium pick ayindhi....rfe paddadhi....client letter adigadu.... maa client letter ivvadu... not even reply to the email which i send asking for the letter... naa desk ki phone chesi ivvanu ananru anthe....

and now project ending in 2 weeks ani confirm chesaru.... how to handle things now?

Manager ni request chey reply ivamani that will work I used the same.

Worst case scenario me team lo inkodu evaddegaranna reply mail petichukovadame with client domain posing as pedhodu (oka vela manager ivakapothe ma employer gadu cheymanna suggestion) -- get suggestions from other too ila cheyadaniki

2 hours ago, adavilo anna said:

US*** knows everyting now and they are reejecttitng lot of pettionnsss  and it's not like before . better get an email from present project and send them. 

Bro .. if u already know that client letter evvadu ani.. nuvvu ne H1 doc tho nee iD card cube pic  pettalsindhi..... if you dont have any help from your manager edhi last option

in house project ani pettadam kudaradhaa maayya?

5 minutes ago, andhra_alludu said:

in house project ani pettadam kudaradhaa maayya?

In houseee no body is doing now lot od employers going baccccckk.

Now it is struict

11 minutes ago, MysorePak said:

Bro .. if u already know that client letter evvadu ani.. nuvvu ne H1 doc tho nee iD card cube pic  pettalsindhi..... if you dont have any help from your manager edhi last option

No cccclleent patram simpleee gaaa reject avvatundhi . Email 50/50 depends on luck. Peeople who do fakeee client patralluu they are calling noww to Mananagerr. so be carefffulll 

thanks for the info.. id card, cube, lync, few emails.. office mundhi and cube daggara name plate tho pic...anni pedthunna.... fingers crossed..