Help: ech 1 question

adavilo anna

Murthy forums ki call cheyi. Hope everything goes well, kotha project vethukoni aa client letter petina risk a uscis ni i mislead chesinatu avthadi. 2 weeks lo aipothundi ante dani lope emails avani ready cheskoni pampu 2 weeks taravata aithe inka risk.

as brothers were telling you, beg him or frustrate him to reply for you email....telling him something to get his sympathy or do something....just get a reply

Plan B, not sure how big is you work place, try reaching your HR and ask for a letter saying that its not companies policy to issue letters for contractors working at thier place 

Plan Z, get a letter(professionally written and formatted, if possible from your attorney ), that you are working at you location and get few of your co workers to sign the copy(lead untea better) and get it notarized....along with that attach you pictures showing you cubicle, ID and any pic that you have with you team...like an outing or something 

also print out your meeting schedule, approved timesheets 

ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING, SEE YOUR COMPANY HAS A PORTAL WHERE ALL THE RESOURCES ARE LISTED, GET A COPY OF IT, GET A COPY OF THE WHOLE TEAM HIERARCHY

do everything and anything you can.....GOOD BRO....hope to see you smile and all this crap m BS 

4 hours ago, allaripidugu said:

Manager ni request chey reply ivamani that will work I used the same.

Worst case scenario me team lo inkodu evaddegaranna reply mail petichukovadame with client domain posing as pedhodu (oka vela manager ivakapothe ma employer gadu cheymanna suggestion) -- get suggestions from other too ila cheyadaniki

evvadu chesthaaadu bhayya... vaadiki punch padithe later if uscis...I dont think so

esp uuuuccccsssisss tho games endhuku

1 minute ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

evvadu chesthaaadu bhayya... vaadiki punch padithe later if uscis...I dont think so

esp uuuuccccsssisss tho games endhuku

i think, his is point just a reply from you co worker with domain name..just to know u working in the particular company 

not replying as a manager  

5 minutes ago, kasi said:

i think, his is point just a reply from you co worker with domain name..just to know u working in the particular company 

not replying as a manager  

emani reply bhayya...just a email from co worker how does it gets prove ?  daily chaala emails vasthuntaaayee ga...

kudirithe me colleague evari daggaraina ne job duties specify chesthu office mail id n ph num tho doc cte chesi notarized cheyinchu ko...

I certify that _( ur colleague name)appeared before me on this (date) being duly sworn, says that:

“ I personally know (ur name). we are working for (ur company ) (location) as (ur designation).

Mr (ur name) job responsibilites are as follows:

(ur job duties)

During the time we worked together, I certify that he has been a good worker.

(ur colleague name)

Colleague official e mail id

Colleague desk ph num

The foregoing instrument was acknowledged before me on ths ________ (date) by _________ (name of person acknowledging)

(Notary’s official signature)

(Commission Expiration)                                                                                                    Notary Seal