why do people hate vizagrocks

samaja_varagamana

direct question..............konni sensible ganey chepthadu ga..........y so much hatred on him ..............edo db RGV la chustharu athani...... 1595064_o.gif I like him btw  

Just now, sattipandu said:

Plain and simple - ardham avvadu kabatti

pick a side and begin

RuPaul's Drag Race S8 dick penis eggplant friday season 8

ekkadoooooooooooooooooooooooo deeep meaning untadi objectivism and reality with emotion less basis analysis untadi

4 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

ekkadoooooooooooooooooooooooo deeep meaning untadi objectivism and reality with emotion less basis analysis untadi

also somewhere down the line 

dick cock grindr stevie eastbound and down

14 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

hatred is temporary. eventually they shut up. yomama is an exception, because he's probably jobless.

not only @yomama i saw some other ids as well who r on u ........y bro what mistake did u do off late    Srinuu

the hatred/disgust or whatever is funny, because I can easily make everyone here like me.

atleast almost everyone. But I don't want to.

may be I'll find a better way to piss off specific people (with a general comment) when I come back from my holiday.

It's going to be tremendous, I promise. we'll win and make the db great again. MTDGA.

8 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

the hatred/disgust or whatever is funny, because I can easily make everyone here like me.

atleast almost everyone. But I don't want to.

may be I'll find a better way to piss off specific people (with a general comment) when I come back from my holiday.

It's going to be tremendous, I promise. we'll win and make the db great again. MTDGA.

lets make DB great again...poorva vaibhavam ravali