why do people hate vizagrocks

samaja_varagamana

11 minutes ago, water1 said:

He is meant to be hated... 

I didn't realise you were such a moron. I thought you were just trolling for fun.

yeah, before you ask, everyone who abuses me here is a moron. How people react to me says a lot about them. And what it says about you isn't very nice. :)

18 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I didn't realise you were such a moron. I thought you were just trolling for fun.

yeah, before you ask, everyone who abuses me here is a moron. How people react to me says a lot about them. And what it says about you isn't very nice. :)

@3$%

20 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

who cares what u think man.... you are a disgusting creature

1 hour ago, samaja_varagamana said:

direct question..............konni sensible ganey chepthadu ga..........y so much hatred on him ..............edo db RGV la chustharu athani...... 1595064_o.gif I like him btw  

i think he deliberately picks up issues topics to needle people and have his share of fun by doing so

2 minutes ago, water1 said:

you obviously care enough to know what I type. I don't care to know what you typed.

see there. may be you should learn to care less about 'disgusting creatures'.

It won't change the fact that you are a rank idiot.

11 minutes ago, water1 said:

anyway man. chill. I won't remember all this the next time. its just fun. stupid to carry online grudges.

no intention to insult anyone. I just post some thought provoking stuff, which can come across as offensive.

No one goes to the extent of insulting people by posting random stuff, and then hang around to explain why it is not offensive. so don't be offended.

you guys don't give me the benefit of the doubt. what can I do? I can't post like a everyone else. I'm not wired like that.

if you want to jump on every little thing I post, and abuse me, you can't whine when I defend myself. And I can defend myself much more vigorously than I let here. so its better not to push me.

I don't even see the need when I am being polite in my responses.

hate me its fine. Its the general trend, and I don't care. but don't pretend, whine and complain as if I was rude/nasty. My rudeness pales in comparison to all of yours. And I feel bad if people whine, instead of just abusing/trolling.

2 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

He likes attention even if it is hatred.... coz real life lo evaru dhekatledu thaatha ni.. @3$%

I don't hate him anyways.. i hate his insensibilities %$#$

I like your empty confidence.

9 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

anyway man. chill. I won't remember all this the next time. its just fun. stupid to carry online grudges.

no intention to insult anyone. I just post some thought provoking stuff, which can come across as offensive.

No one goes to the extent of insulting people by posting random stuff, and then hang around to explain why it is not offensive. so don't be offended.

you guys don't give me the benefit of the doubt. what can I do? I can't post like a everyone else. I'm not wired like that.

if you want to jump on every little thing I post, and abuse me, you can't whine when I defend myself. And I can defend myself much more vigorously than I let here. so its better not to push me.

I don't even see the need when I am being polite in my responses.

hate me its fine. Its the general trend, and I don't care. but don't pretend, whine and complain as if I was rude/nasty. My rudeness pales in comparison to all of yours. And I feel bad if people whine, instead of just abusing/trolling.

doen't matter man... I still hate you

4 hours ago, samaja_varagamana said:

not only @yomama i saw some other ids as well who r on u ........y bro what mistake did u do off late   

It's obvious man. They don't know where to place me. I don't join them when they attack others.

I'm pretty sure they don't know which side I'm going to pick next. and it makes them insecure.

Also they have no clue what I'm saying. may be they exchange pms about me like idiots, and think that the honorable thing to do is to take me down. But they can't. They forget that its just online, and all the fury is just meaningless.

One of these guys accused me of bullying a girl here. I kept thinking when, and then understood that these guys just believe whatever other people tell them, because they can't think for themselves.

I'm encouraging them to use their brains, for as long as I'm on this db. They like petulant children refuse to do so. That is the source of all their rage. You should enjoy their dumbfcukery.

Or may be its ISLAM. I'm thinking of posting my positive experiences in mosques in south america when I come back. lets glorify muslims. This db needs that balance. I worry that some of them may have gone too far off the deep end with the hate :)