Mi valuable suggestions please

IamBhagatSingh

Bhayyas ... Yesterday my friend  made a collision with another car , luckliy all r safe . cop gave a ticket saying it is my friends fault , as he dint yield to the ongoing traffic . The cop told like you need to go to court or something and left, after giving him a blue form with details , where he dint mention any amount , just the details of my friend . 
Na friend di 1st accident idi , full bayapadutunadu ... some one throw some light on what will be the next step , and do he have to go to court or pay fine online ?  Please help 

1 minute ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

Bhayyas ... Yesterday my friend  made a collision with another car , luckliy all r safe . cop gave a ticket saying it is my friends fault , as he dint yield to the ongoing traffic . The cop told like you need to go to court or something and left, after giving him a blue form with details , where he dint mention any amount , just the details of my friend . 
Na friend di 1st accident idi , full bayapadutunadu ... some one throw some light on what will be the next step , and do he have to go to court or pay fine online ?  Please help 

ticket kadhu kani...first call the court and say ur case number they will tell you when and what u need to do... did u give the insurance details...? if so valavalu dhani claim chesukuntaru... proof kindha..ni insurance copy petukuntaru...court ki pothe first offence kindha community service oo edho cheyamanataru... em kadhu..but watch out ikada janalu first lo bane undhi anataru..all safe ani..but oksari me vadiki call chesi mataladu..i mean me vadi insurace vadiki..bcoz ni sitaution kuda chepali..apude eduthi vadi claim start avuthadhi...and ni version lo vadidhi koncham thapu unatu chepu..and tell them they said everyone was fine...

• Upvote 1

no need to worry bro..your friend will receive bunch of mails from different attorney agencies, call one of the agency as per your choice ask them how much they charge so that they will work with your case and get it suspended in the court..this happened with my once..where the fine was 250$ or so but we paod 75$ to attorney and the case was cancelled and no points..

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Hyper said:

ticket kadhu kani...first call the court and say ur case number they will tell you when and what u need to do... did u give the insurance details...? if so valavalu dhani claim chesukuntaru... proof kindha..ni insurance copy petukuntaru...court ki pothe first offence kindha community service oo edho cheyamanataru... em kadhu..but watch out ikada janalu first lo bane undhi anataru..all safe ani..but oksari me vadiki call chesi mataladu..i mean me vadi insurace vadiki..bcoz ni sitaution kuda chepali..apude eduthi vadi claim start avuthadhi...and ni version lo vadidhi koncham thapu unatu chepu..and tell them they said everyone was fine...

My friend took a rental car with collision and liability insurance .  other car vallu , pic teeskunaru rental copy di , and memu kuda valla insurance di pic teeskunam .. rental and insurance ki call chesi chepaamu immediately after the accident .. told everyone is fine ..

When we went to the place of accident . I remember cop told , report will be generated . Not able to understand that .

12 minutes ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

My friend took a rental car with collision and liability insurance .  other car vallu , pic teeskunaru rental copy di , and memu kuda valla insurance di pic teeskunam .. rental and insurance ki call chesi chepaamu immediately after the accident .. told everyone is fine ..

When we went to the place of accident . I remember cop told , report will be generated . Not able to understand that .

call lo number mentioned on the form that would be court number ..they will say everything... remember to say ur location of accident and case number

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, fact_of_the_matter said:

no need to worry bro..your friend will receive bunch of mails from different attorney agencies, call one of the agency as per your choice ask them how much they charge so that they will work with your case and get it suspended in the court..this happened with my once..where the fine was 250$ or so but we paod 75$ to attorney and the case was cancelled and no points..

But idi clearly ma vadi mistake eh bro.. unfortunately he stopped at the stop sign  but forgot to check the ongoing traffic and proceeded while making right turn . 

-There wont be any problem even if we argue in court when mistake is in our side ?

-Also do we have to go to court for this and check about case number ? i googled it , but could not find the website where to check the case number .

-What are points means ? you told above 

44 minutes ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

picha lite bro tell him to go back to india vere valaki avarkaina aa job vachidi driving raka pothe why drive here in USA??

6 minutes ago, Hyper said:

call lo number mentioned on the form that would be court number ..they will say everything... remember to say ur location of accident and case number

thanks bro.. just checked the form given to him , Justice court clerk ani address and phone number undi ..  but court location ah accident iyina place lo undi , but not at his location. some 10 hours away .. do he have to travel back to the same place to appear in court ?

3 minutes ago, spider_reddy said:

picha lite bro tell him to go back to india vere valaki avarkaina aa job vachidi driving raka pothe why drive here in USA??

he is very good driver bro .. he used to drive in india also .. just fate .. mana control lo leka, telika  jarigedanne accident antaru ... 

2 minutes ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

he is very good driver bro .. he used to drive in india also .. just fate .. mana control lo leka, telika  jarigedanne accident antaru ... 

tell him to relax full coverage vunda car ki aa year car driving?

1 minute ago, spider_reddy said:

tell him to relax full coverage vunda car ki aa year car driving?

rental car bro .. collision damage 3rd part insurance teeskunadu upto 40k , and liability insurance rental car dagara teeskunadu Alamo di ..  

car is buick(verano) , 2017 eh  anukunta .. 

will they still charge him even after taking insurance ?

3 minutes ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

rental car bro .. collision damage 3rd part insurance teeskunadu upto 40k , and liability insurance rental car dagara teeskunadu Alamo di ..  

car is buick(verano) , 2017 eh  anukunta .. 

will they still charge him even after taking insurance ?

Mee vaadu court kanna ekkuva tension padalsindi car vishayam lo..ticket di attorney chusukuntadu..liability provider evaru? accident forgiveness ane program untadi for first accident, but deeniki vasthado raado teledu..collision 3rd party antunnav kabatti..nee car ki cover avvadu anukuntunna..mee friend statement teesukunnada insurance company?

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

Mee vaadu court kanna ekkuva tension padalsindi car vishayam lo..ticket di attorney chusukuntadu..liability provider evaru? accident forgiveness ane program untadi for first accident, but deeniki vasthado raado teledu..collision 3rd party antunnav kabatti..nee car ki cover avvadu anukuntunna..mee friend statement teesukunnada insurance company?

Collision damage insurance , hot wire lo rental car book chestunapudu ,last page e  https://www.allianztravelinsurance.com/  insurance add chesadu . 

Liability matram , rental car pick up cheskunapudu direct ga alamo valla liability insurance teeskunadu .. 

What is statement bro ? we called and told insurance company about the incident . 

court no need to worry ?

1. Adhi rental car kabatti insurance lolli valu valu chuskuntaru.

2.Coming to the court stuff, Ah ticket mida unna number ki call chesi cheppandi, What if i cannot attend court ani (tell them u r non local and a student ani), appudu vallu edo oka amount cheptaru kattamani, adhi kattesi oorukovadame. IN THIS CASE VALLU NEKU OKA FORM MAIL CHESTARU , DANLO PLEAD NON GUILTY and write some damnn reason should be convincing. after filing the form u have to send it back to the adress specified. They will send back one more form saying how much u need to pay. Okkasari court ki call chesi mataldandi bro, You will get a picture what to do ani. Tension padodu picha lyt and picha common ikkada ivanni.

3.Court ki vellali ankunte try to find a cheap attorney and go through him (NOT RECOMMENDED)

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

thanks bro.. just checked the form given to him , Justice court clerk ani address and phone number undi ..  but court location ah accident iyina place lo undi , but not at his location. some 10 hours away .. do he have to travel back to the same place to appear in court ?

skype option undemo chudamanu naa matta.. endhi idhi naa matta

court oka letter post chesthadhi or call chesi kanukomanu.. either court attend avamanu lekapothe plead guilty inko lettr pamputharu wid verdict eithr community servc or fine or both.. pay that nd carefull ga undamanu nxt time nundi. mee jeevitham matta kudisina parledu vere vala jeevithalatho aadukovadhu ani chepu mee friend ki naa matta

• Upvote 1