US Army/Mavni Recruitment 2017/2018 opening

mekapichal_mnthmkura

1 minute ago, kakatiya said:

That is what I am saying you need to mention army unless you want benefits

Reserve solder is ...thcare 

True, I honestly don't think ppl will turn down because you are joining the army. Public sentiment on army is very strong, so mostly they will support and give the job ankuntunna

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• yomama

• dakumangalsingh

• mekapichal_mnthmkura

1 minute ago, yomama said:

True, I honestly don't think ppl will turn down because you are joining the army. Public sentiment on army is very strong, so mostly they will support and give the job ankuntunna

&.,*@gr33d

23 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkura said:

there is no question like are you in the military... 

its always whether you served in  the military or whether you are a veteran.

moreover if they ask you are you in the military.. its NO as you are not currently.. just signing something doesnt make you are IN.. it is may or may not bro.. USERRA is appicable to all whoever enters BCT.. my friend terminated his lease on apartment and car without fine just by showing BCT orders.

I am pretty clear about it..

@Quickgun_murugan @yomama plz confirm this ASAP

*=:

thats correct and as @yomama mentioned ..its your choice whether to let them know or not about joining army.. 15days is a courtesy time period.. if not U dont have to even say that.. thats called OPSEC in military..where you are not supposed to mention your shipping date and training location... but you can give 15 day notice and also use civilian relief act benefits.. 

14 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Usaar laws don't protect non citizens

as a former MAVNI applicant I dont agree with that coz I used civilian relief act and terminated my car lease agreement. before going to BCT. Also lowered my credit card APRs to less than 5%(all other cards except CITI).. 0% for CITI

I used SCRA.. sorry for the confusion...

4 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

as a former MAVNI applicant I dont agree with that coz I used civilian relief act and terminated my car lease agreement. before going to BCT. Also lowered my credit card APRs to less than 5%(all other cards except CITI).. 0% for CITI

That si not userra ..userra is where your employer cannot fire you for going to army..

Your h1b petition holder can revoke it was he is the petitioner.

Userra cannot protect revoking immigrant visa. I hope it is clear ?

You can get the job back after you are naturalised and use the userra rights.

The other benefits you are talking about don't verify you are citizen etc etc.. they are the benefits that come with your army contract..

Regular userra act do not protect your h1b visa from getting revoked.

So civilians are the civilians who are american citizens by birth or naturalised.

The other benefits for bct etc applies to you becUse apartments lease And Apr do not ask you to verify your civilian status..

Your empLoyer can revoke your immigration status any time if he is your h1b petitioner and h3 is doing it by law.

Lawyers confirmed me the same.

9 hours ago, kakatiya said:

That si not userra ..userra is where your employer cannot fire you for going to army..

The other benefits you are talking about don't verify you are citizen etc etc.. they are the benefits that come with your army contract..

So civilians are the civilians who are american citizens by birth or naturalised.

The other benefits for bct etc applies to you becUse apartments lease And Apr do not ask you to verify your civilian status..

Your empLoyer can revoke your immigration status any time if he is your h1b petitioner and h3 is doing it by law.

SCRA

9 hours ago, kakatiya said:

true.. but nothing wrong in taking chance... no body gonna terminate your employment or don't offer in the first place coz U have intentions to join military..

its your choice... so first take the job and work till you get the confirmation date.. then try to convince...

9 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

true.. but nothing wrong in taking chance... no body gonna terminate your employment or don't offer in the first place coz U have intentions to join military..

its your choice... so first take the job and work till you get the confirmation date.. then try to convince...

How much time it took you to get naturalised

1 hour ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

@jbourne what do you mean by how bro?

through USCIS ... all fees paid by Department of Defense for the process (Premium Processing)

Mavni enlistee haa ayipoindaa still in service ?? 

1 hour ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

@jbourne what do you mean by how bro?

through USCIS ... all fees paid by Department of Defense for the process (Premium Processing)

Ad endii eppudu cheppale mee relative cajin anntattu cheppinattu gurthu ??

ippudu nenu pre BCT naturalization chesukovacha ??