US Army/Mavni Recruitment 2017/2018 opening

mekapichal_mnthmkura

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

@dakumangalsingh bro.. don't have to do anything now..

trust me.. whatever they say.. U can only apply for naturalization when you are in BCT and you will be naturalized on your BCT graduation day or while you are in AIT stage...

evaru enni cheppina this is true... all other stuff is worthless coz mavni is a war time program and can change anytime..

only BCT lo first day ayipoyinaaka you are confirmed that you can apply..

if you fail to complete BCT .. then you could be in trouble.. but they will try to help you out..

@tennisluvr

Kaani ippudu wait cheyadam crct haa 

age perigipotundii career family ekkada unsettled ade ardam avvatledu 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• yomama

• dakumangalsingh

• mekapichal_mnthmkura

3 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Kaani ippudu wait cheyadam crct haa 

age perigipotundii career family ekkada unsettled ade ardam avvatledu 

I recommend trying other options.. if this works out well and good or else you will have your things in place.. just don't wait for this..

govt vi evi nammalem..

neeku shipping date ochaka kuda change chesi delay cheyyochu.. or if govt decides on something else.. cancel chesi sorry cheppochu..

Unless you go to BCT station and start inprocessing U cant guarantee anything..

if you complete BCT sucesfully .. aa tarvata next day ninnu discharge chesina kuda.. U r guaranteed citznship...

I worked in Finance and Processing sections in military.. I know clearly about these things..

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

I recommend trying other options.. if this works out well and good or else you will have your things in place.. just don't wait for this..

govt vi evi nammalem..

neeku shipping date ochaka kuda change chesi delay cheyyochu..

Unless you go to BCT station and start inprocessing U cant guarantee anything..

if you complete BCT sucesfully .. aa tarvata next day ninnu discharge chesina kuda.. U r guaranteed citznship...

I worked in Finance and Processing sections in military.. I know clearly about these things..

What do you mean by discharge why would I be discharged ?? 

12 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

What do you mean by discharge why would I be discharged ?? 

can happen anything bro.. medically you might get injured on you victory march on last week of BCT and your physician decides you are unfit .. you will be discharged medically... or if something happens to your family and your commander wants to relieve you of your duties through admininstrative discharge policies you can be discharged too..

nenu paina cheppinavanni honorable discharge examples..

only honorable discharge aithene citizhip is guaranteed ... general too.. but little complicated... all other  cases.. deport chestaru 3 weeks notice ichi.

38 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

can happen anything bro.. medically you might get injured on you victory march on last week of BCT and your physician decides you are unfit .. you will be discharged medically... or if something happens to your family and your commander wants to relieve you of your duties through admininstrative discharge policies you can be discharged too..

nenu paina cheppinavanni honorable discharge examples..

only honorable discharge aithene citizhip is guaranteed ... general too.. but little complicated... all other  cases.. deport chestaru 3 weeks notice ichi.

Family issues valla why will I be discharged bro. Do they really care if I am having troubles in my family ?? 

1 hour ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Once you joined BCT you are under military status.. only issue you would face would be if you cant complete BCT or if they let you go before you complete BCT.. contract sign chesthe nothing is guaranteed.. I have personally seen ppl who signed contract and backed out before going to BCT.. and few were said s0rry by MEPS.

Then you will be out of status and have to take immediate action.. idi nenu cheppatle.. it will be on your contract orders after you sign it.. plz check carefully..

its not an easy path.. ofcourse not difficult too..

shipping date ochi.. BCT lo first week inprocessing time lo you can apply for naturalization... keep in touch with them constantly coz they make you fill out again after few weeks.. coz the inprocessing ppl wont send your docs to the on base USCIS office...

@kakatiya

as long as you are in military.. (sucesfully graduated BCT) you are good and you will surely get naturalized...

I know few ppl who naturalized after 1.5 years after joining their first duty station.. but its guaranteed once you complete BCT...

1.5 years daka what visa they are on ?

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Army special category 

What ?I kNown one guy who graduated from ait last year june and he didn't get naturalised even today

Papam drivers license kooda ledhu

Just now, kakatiya said:

What ?I kNown one guy who graduated from ait last year june and he didn't get naturalised even today

Avna Mari ela manage chestunnadu 

antha late enduku ayindii naturalization ki ??

56 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

1.5 years daka what visa they are on ?

@kakatiya BCT successful ga aypoyaaka military orders/government orders paina untavu. Military Category lo...if not naturalized.. nothing to worry.. govt will take care of it... so you can travel on govt orders to US and to the overseas US military installation country... india lanti countries ki povatam kudaradu...

I will tell you one thing.. I was deployed overseas.. and I travelled on govt orders without any passport... (American citizen ayyanu but PP apply cheyyale time lekundey)

59 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Family issues valla why will I be discharged bro. Do they really care if I am having troubles in my family ?? 

@dakumangalsingh military lo there are lot of different regulations/ categories and policies. avanni I cant explain here...  ... US Military will take care of their soldiers very well not like other countries.

52 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Army special category 

@gr33d Military Special Category untadi..

49 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

he might be dumb as fcuk.. no offense.. commander nundi oka letter teeskuntey edaina istharu... nothing to do with visa status... military ID paina panulu aypothay easy ga... I cant believe he was not informed this.. 

The U.S. Army will not accept MAVNI applications for FY 2017 until they complete the revisions of the implementation plan for FY 2017.

The Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) has implemented additional and retroactive security protocols that all MAVNI applicants must satisfactorily complete. The Army is in the process of drafting a plan to implement OSD’s increased security protocols. Once OSD approves the implementation plan, the Army will begin processing new applicants for FY 2017 who meet MAVNI program eligibility requirements for enlistment.

@dakumangalsingh @kakatiya

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

The U.S. Army will not accept MAVNI applications for FY 2017 until they complete the revisions of the implementation plan for FY 2017.

The Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) has implemented additional and retroactive security protocols that all MAVNI applicants must satisfactorily complete. The Army is in the process of drafting a plan to implement OSD’s increased security protocols. Once OSD approves the implementation plan, the Army will begin processing new applicants for FY 2017 who meet MAVNI program eligibility requirements for enlistment.

@dakumangalsingh @kakatiya

Is this thing for new ppl or already enlisted folks.

thanks quickgun for your inputs