DB lo eppudu uttam purush

pick

4 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

haha.. you dont know nothing about me bro... my mind is above all this worldly idiotic stuff... i hope yours too is the same.. 

just like you think but when you act, thats terrible. like you posted today.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

no, its not. if it was, you wouldn't be arguing with @pick.

1 minute ago, pick said:

just like you think but when you act, thats terrible. like you posted today.

nenu post chesa nuvu ade chesav lazy lol @3$%

Just now, uttermost said:

anyway, I'm s0rry I barged in like this. quickie.

I felt really good to see you on the other side of abuse. It was nice. I had to tell you that.

have a good day.

thanks for your posts today. ne posts valla better idea vachi undali quick ki but he is not accepting right? easy 

2 minutes ago, pick said:

nenu post chesa nuvu ade chesav lazy lol @3$%

I'm surprised so many people came to attack you. 

I think being anti-Kamma is the cool thing here.

Quickie says 'sensible' posts get support. But I've never seen a 'sensible' post in this db. including mine :) 

1 minute ago, pick said:

thanks for your posts today. ne posts valla better idea vachi undali quick ki but he is not accepting right? easy 

Its okay man. Every person has a way of processing stuff thrown at them. sensitive people process it instantly.

Quick is a decent guy, and has a tough shell (probably from military training). So whatever you say, it'll take years to percolate into his consciousness.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Its okay man. Every person has a way of processing stuff thrown at them. sensitive people process it instantly.

Quick is a decent guy, and has a tough shell (probably from military training). So whatever you say, it'll take years to percolate into his consciousness.

papam va entidhi 

18 minutes ago, pick said:

ne problem idhe. seven pages thread lo okka post ntr or pk gurinchi matladana??? 

I'm talking about you and your p friends pervert thinking. that is the only thing i pointed out whole thread.

what you get is -- talking about pk/ntr.

this shows how you matured you are and how much you act in the db. hypocrite

enough man. lazy understood. because people who will debate can only understand. you guys only reply. no use.

what ever man. this is second attempt to made you realize you are a pervert/stupid somewhat. you don't agree and never i think.

leave it. have fun!!

nuvvu quote chesav vuncle andukey i had to talk about it... 

anyhow.. reacting konchem adupulo unchuko ani cheptunna... definitely nuvvu artham cheskolevu... nenu artham cheskolenu anukuntunnav... artham ayindi.. kani neelanti valla reactions a konchem surprising ga untaay... nenokkadini naa views cheppatam aapatam valla nuvvu admire chese outsiders ni andaru premistharani ledu.... better take care of your family and your loved ones.. and stop worrying about someone saying something about someone who are no way related to you.. i know the nothingness under you skull cannot understand this...