DB lo eppudu uttam purush

pick

7 minutes ago, uttermost said:

yeah.  I think you don't understand what complicity means. its fine. Your friends attacks where a 1000 times worse, no? I just don't think you get to complain of personal attacks, when you enabled such attacks yourself. You are not the only one, but I can't recollect why sometimes your ID reminds me of that idiot. 

water under the bridge, anyway.

LOL... i dont think we had any personal attack stuff between us.. lot of topics you both had were beyond my understanding and interest.. how can i support or deny .. may be i was more inclined to the person I know than the person I dont know anything about...  anyhow... how have you been...?? 

59 minutes ago, pick said:

idhi cheppaneeki nuvu drawers chinchukuntunava??

arey evado vachi ninnu adey maatalu anna nenu alagey react avuta.

indakata nunchi nenu vaadina language gurinchi matladutunte okkokkanakoduku vachi evadino anadu neekenduku anta.

ori dhed dhimak gallara. ippudu evarino annadu repu ninne antadu. 

ala evarini anna tappe ra babus. adi telavatla meeku

Usshooo.. usshooo

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

LOL... i dont think we had any personal attack stuff between us.. lot of topics you both had were beyond my understanding and interest.. how can i support or deny .. may be i was more inclined to the person I know than the person I dont know anything about...  anyhow... how have you been...?? 

you don't owe any explanation to me.

I just want you to think about your enabling of an abuser so much worse than @pick (you should be blind to deny this), and then trying to take the high ground with pick.

you ask what's enable? small things like enjoying his rant. letting the abused person know that he's not in the loop. etc.. small stuff like that. like what bullies do.

again, you are not the only one who did it. So I'm s0rry I brought it up. because I don't quite remember all of them who behaved like pricks. 

I'm just surprised so many people out here to defend you. So I'm trying to understand why anti-Kamma is a much powerful force than Anti-Hindu. Especially because majority here like to deny that they are casteists, just because they hate one caste.

Just now, uttermost said:

I just want you to think about your enabling of an abuser so much worse than @pick (you should be blind to deny this), and then trying to take the high ground with pick.

you ask what's enable? small things like enjoying his rant. letting the abused person know that he's not in the loop. etc.. small stuff like that. like what bullies do.

again, you are not the only one who did it. So I'm s0rry I brought it up. because I don't quite remember all of them who behaved like pricks. 

I'm just surprised so many people out here to defend you. So I'm trying to understand why anti-Kamma is a much powerful force than Anti-Hindu. Especially because majority here like to deny that they are casteists, just because they hate one caste.

Lol... support anti kamma anit hindu valla radu... sensible posts valla osthadi bro...  anyhow whatever issue you have you have to sort it out with @Hercules or anyother ppl .. i dont think we had any disagreements on any of that before or now.. so dont involve me coz I am associated with someone you hate.... 

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

thanks lazy for the explanation.

arey quickgun nenu inthamundu vere id lo idhe cheppa. nuvu edo anukuni edo vaagutav. observe chesuko ani.(id ban anuko).

same ivala login ayyi chusthe same ade balupu as mentioned by lazy.

lazy mention chesina dantlo asalu edit cheyakunda copy paste na post kuda.

patha thread lo nenu ninu esukunapudu just entha sepu caste gurinchi vaagutunanu ane brahma lo vaagav. inka lite tisukuna ah roju.

ivala malli adhe chandalam.

nenu lazy antha baaga cheppaledu neeku rendu sarlu. thats bad on me.

but lazy expalined very neatly. thanks lazy once again.

nenu ninnu abuse chesinapudu sorry cheppaniki ready endukante thats intentional. but ne mistake nuvu realize avvakunda hypocrite la act chestav.

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Lol... support anti kamma anit hindu valla radu... sensible posts valla osthadi bro...  anyhow whatever issue you have you have to sort it out with @Hercules or anyother ppl .. i dont think we had any disagreements on any of that before or now.. so dont involve me coz I am associated with someone you hate.... 

I don't care about Hercules. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy. I know that you have trained your mind to dismiss things that are uncomfortable to you, but you are a hypocrite. And you've just proved it.

You still don't understand what enable means. lol. Its was fun watchin you claim a moral high ground, when your friend is a much worse abuser. that's all.

1 minute ago, pick said:

thanks lazy for the explanation.

arey quickgun nenu inthamundu vere id lo idhe cheppa. nuvu edo anukuni edo vaagutav. observe chesuko ani.(id ban anuko).

same ivala login ayyi chusthe same ade balupu as mentioned by lazy.

lazy mention chesina dantlo asalu edit cheyakunda copy paste na post kuda.

patha thread lo nenu ninu esukunapudu just entha sepu caste gurinchi vaagutunanu ane brahma lo vaagav. inka lite tisukuna ah roju.

ivala malli adhe chandalam.

nenu lazy antha baaga cheppaledu neeku rendu sarlu. thats bad on me.

but lazy expalined very neatly. thanks lazy once again.

nenu ninnu abuse chesinapudu sorry cheppaniki ready endukante thats intentional. but ne mistake nuvu realize avvakunda hypocrite la act chestav.

Nuvvu ilaa cheppadam funny undi man... i asked something regarding PK too on that post... you didnt say anything about it... a question about why a candidate or public figure like ntr did that hit you deep in a wrong hole i guess...  this shows how sick you are.... you are really funny man...  anyhow its better to ignore you coz you have a mental problem...

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

I don't care about Hercules. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy. I know that you have trained your mind to dismiss things that are uncomfortable to you, but you are a hypocrite. And you've just proved it.

You still don't understand what enable means. lol. Its was fun watchin you claim a moral high ground, when your friend is a much worse abuser. that's all.

haha.. you dont know nothing about me bro... my mind is above all this worldly idiotic stuff... i hope yours too is the same.. 

4 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Nuvvu ilaa cheppadam funny undi man... i asked something regarding PK too on that post... you didnt say anything about it... a question about why a candidate or public figure like ntr did that hit you deep in a wrong hole i guess...  this shows how sick you are.... you are really funny man...  anyhow its better to ignore you coz you have a mental problem...

ne problem idhe. seven pages thread lo okka post ntr or pk gurinchi matladana??? 

I'm talking about you and your p friends pervert thinking. that is the only thing i pointed out whole thread.

what you get is -- talking about pk/ntr.

this shows how you matured you are and how much you act in the db. hypocrite

enough man. lazy understood. because people who will debate can only understand. you guys only reply. no use.

what ever man. this is second attempt to made you realize you are a pervert/stupid somewhat. you don't agree and never i think.

leave it. have fun!!

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

haha.. you dont know nothing about me bro... my mind is above all this worldly idiotic stuff... i hope yours too is the same.. 

no, its not. if it was, you wouldn't be arguing with @pick.