**Help** DB lo evaryna DevOps Engineers unnara***

HaNk

49 minutes ago, cnugadu said:

My definition of devops: “If you really understand Devops you wouldn’t work as Devops engineer”

learn programming if you want a good career in IT. I realized this bit late

Pls can you elabrate..why are you feelinglike that...my cousins are too interest to learn..but at the same time its require good career ..pls can you suggest your more views..on this

15 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

It's not a good career option, I will be very honest. Too many tools and too may ways to automate things so DevOps has a different meaning for each company out there. Instead of learning so many tools and jumping so many companies, better to be a Developer or something like that. 

I don't recommend DevOps, it's a passing fad. It won't be in demand an year from now. 

Really bro..so what is your suggestion do you suggest programming...so which one ..Don't tell Java..its  too long journey...

4 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Really bro..so what is your suggestion do you suggest programming...so which one ..Don't tell Java..its  too long journey...

Scala, Python, Ruby

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

It's not a good career option, I will be very honest. Too many tools and too may ways to automate things so DevOps has a different meaning for each company out there. Instead of learning so many tools and jumping so many companies, better to be a Developer or something like that. 

I don't recommend DevOps, it's a passing fad. It won't be in demand an year from now. 

I respectfully disagree that devops trend will fade in an year or so. Devops is unique and it's a process rather than just one technology or tool. It's an amalgamation of multiple approaches to simplify and automate day to day tasks, be it deployments, installs or regular resource configurations. 

However, freshers ki devops not recommended. It's a skill developed over years of experience as a infrastructure engineer. 

Programming is always evergreen and easy to start a career as developer rather than a devops engineer. 

Simple explanation enti ante junior developer ani requirements untayi kaani junior devops engineer ani undav. 

On 10/20/2017 at 3:57 PM, Kalam_Youtheman said:

em help ?

On 10/20/2017 at 10:45 PM, tennisluvr said:

On 10/21/2017 at 12:14 AM, Lukewalker said:

I respectfully disagree that devops trend will fade in an year or so. Devops is unique and it's a process rather than just one technology or tool. It's an amalgamation of multiple approaches to simplify and automate day to day tasks, be it deployments, installs or regular resource configurations. 

However, freshers ki devops not recommended. It's a skill developed over years of experience as a infrastructure engineer. 

Programming is always evergreen and easy to start a career as developer rather than a devops engineer. 

Simple explanation enti ante junior developer ani requirements untayi kaani junior devops engineer ani undav. 

My Story graduated Bachelor's in 2011, Then worked as a Unix admin in India no programming experience. Moved to US in 2016 done with ma Masters here.. Now on OPT with an employer Looking for a career in DevOps, The help i need is i want to develop the skills unlike relying on support and taking support. I want to learn the business, workflow, and develop other required skills. Now i am prepping for the AWS SysOps associate certification. 
So valuable suggestions needed, if there are anyone willing to help me on giving some KT's or valuable documents and stuff like that will be greatly appreciated. 
Please help!

sorry for late reply