Spouse cheppinattu padundali anukune DBians

cyndrilla

12 minutes ago, uttermost said:

you know how some stupid teen girls wait for their prince charming? this is the male version of it. except this is encouraged culturally. such guys will be held up as role models in certain groups.

Prince Charming ante evadu dekhatledhu... does he have status and has he achieved more than me. Where is equality if you want a guy who has achieved more than you. If you expect someone like that then expect him to treat you as an inferior.

12 minutes ago, uttermost said:

you know how some stupid teen girls wait for their prince charming? this is the male version of it. except this is encouraged culturally. such guys will be held up as role models in certain groups.

Absolutely lol

6 minutes ago, cyndrilla said:

How easy it is to spill the mud..you hardly know my story...just when a person speaks about equal rights, this is what one has to face

yellowyellow_shittyfellownee gurinchi db lo andariki telusule gg.........iga shuru chey

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

Prince Charming one evadu dekhatledhu... does he have status and has he achieved more than me. Where is equality if you want a guy who has achieved more than you. If you expect someone like that then expect him to treat you as an inferior.

ok..thanks

9 minutes ago, rokalibanda said:

Cyndri neku India lone telusa kaka Antha detailed ga chebutunav tana gurunchi 

TS aunty targeted fost kadehes.. ee gen guntala gurinchi telling..

AgniJamadagni