Spouse cheppinattu padundali anukune DBians

cyndrilla

Just now, uttermost said:

lol. general ga adiga.

anyway I don't think guys lose almost nothing in a marriage. women also benefit similarly, but their career is most likely gone. very few women can get through marital life, and still be successful in their careers.

Yes this I agree with. 

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

lol. general ga adiga.

anyway I think guys lose almost nothing in a marriage. women also benefit similarly, but their career is most likely gone. very few women can get through marital life, and still be successful in their careers.

Most of  women like to serve their family so they giveup their career. 

17 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I want to see if opiod use among women increases when there's no social pressure to get married. and married people get no special privileges, both social and economical.

There is some social pressure to get married, but there is a bigger biological urge to have a partner and body timeclock to have children. Even if the society shuns the concept of marriage, it will still be the thing both men and women would be craving. We are evolutionarily wired to be like that. 

Just now, Staysafebro said:

There is some social pressure to get married, but there is a biological urge to have a partner and body timeclock to have children. Even if the society shuns the concept of marriage, it will still be the thing both men and women would be craving. We are evolutionarily wired to be like that. 

Agreed

2 minutes ago, Heroin said:

Most of  women like to serve their family so they giveup their career. 

But not a wise choice to make..unfortunately most of them would be treated like crap

4 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

There is some social pressure to get married, but there is a bigger biological urge to have a partner and body timeclock to have children. Even if the society shuns the concept of marriage, it will still be the thing both men and women would be craving. We are evolutionarily wired to be like that. 

profilepic.gif.5acc88eb587ce819ba376ef46

2 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

No. There's no biological urge to have a partner. biological urge is only to fcuk. craving for partners is society's way of drawing boundaries on how much you are allowed to stray. because straying is the natural urge, not staying with one partner (both for men and women).

without society's pressue, men would be craving to fcuk as many women as possible. women would be craving to be fcuked by the hottest stud and have his kids and raise them in peace, until they crave to have kids again.

1 minute ago, Heroin said:

Misfortune .even ilantivi working women ki kuda untay

you are the first truly non ideological person (i don't care if you are girl or guy) I have seen on this db. its nice.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

without society's pressue, men would be craving to fcuk as many women as possible. women would be craving to be fcuked by the hottest stud and have his kids and raise them in peace, until they crave to have kids again.

@3$%