****** flight lo manolla utmost worst behavior

Odale

Even I noticed that, pillalu edustuntaru, arustuntaru kaneesam cheppanu kuda chepparu. Last time vellinappudu oka babu valla ayyani chusthe flight la nundi bitiki visiri 10gali annantha kopam vachindi. 

15 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Even I noticed that, pillalu edustuntaru, arustuntaru kaneesam cheppanu kuda chepparu. Last time vellinappudu oka babu valla ayyani chusthe flight la nundi bitiki visiri 10gali annantha kopam vachindi. 

you will realise once u have kid of that kind... parents gets exhausted dude.. just dont blame the parents.. atleast people travelling in flight are not that weird people to ignore their kids...

no personal experience, but just sensing being in their position...

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, WigsandThighs said:

Poralu flight la thirigi sava thengtharu.. that’s wat he is saying..torture untadhi..

Most of the things what he said were true. kakapothe veedi exaggeration ekkuvaindi, kinda comments lo thana ante thandana anturru howle gallu.. Flights manakem kotha kadu, I've never seen food trays in the aisles. Flight motham indian poralunte evadedchina veediki alane anipistadi... thella poralakante manolle better.

"polite” ones get up with their full used trays and walk to hand them to the crew trying to feed the other passengers. The “impolite” ones just put their trays in the aisle, as if it was outside of a hotel room.

Veedu veedi overaction. Nenu rachist ni anagane Thrump thatha ni Prechident ni chesina veella daggara manam ethics class teeskovalsina pani ledu. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

you will realise once u have kid of that kind... parents gets exhausted dude.. just dont blame the parents.. atleast people travelling in flight are not that weird people to ignore their kids...

@3$%

correst!

4 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

ee odale gadu desi galla medha okate edupu

eededho paradesi ainattu

eedi abba

nuvvu fersonal ga follow authunnav aba

10 minutes ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

manak adantha telvadu.. pilladu 6 months vadu ayina manam cheppindi vinale. atla penchale. @3$%

I second that ***** for clarifying this. I also want to add that Indians, by large are never rude and least disrespectful in the world. Our culture is based on very strong values.. .Especially hygiene and respecting others is taught before learning to read write or earn money. This article seems like an attempt to spread wrong information and build hatred of all Indians. People sweat all the time regardless of race. People eat foods all the time and adore Indian foods. You may have seen a specific community that loves to bring their own food for religious reasons. I find it interesting for comments on vegetarianism. Not all Indians are vegetarians and also Vegetarians are world wide. By the way, Indians are often unfairly treated while travelling, so I refuse to believe that Indians get served first and so well. What is being served when depends on the respective airline. I know from experience. I haven’t found Indians who ignore their children really. As far as comments on kids go, you probably aren’t used to being around kids. All kids tend to be excited in airplanes and each family (regardless of country of origin) have own way of parenting. Rather than write an article based on one single experience, I suggest you to travel around the world and see how Indians tolerate people even in worst situations. Be well … Speak well of one and all. Namaste.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

american kids enduku ala alalri cheyyaru adi penchey vidhanam lo untadi mana pillalni baga garabam chesi manam ala tayaru chestam anthey, danini asala support cheyyakudadhu

On 11/20/2017 at 3:35 PM, Quickgun_murugan said:

I second that ***** for clarifying this. I also want to add that Indians, by large are never rude and least disrespectful in the world. Our culture is based on very strong values.. .Especially hygiene and respecting others is taught before learning to read write or earn money. This article seems like an attempt to spread wrong information and build hatred of all Indians. People sweat all the time regardless of race. People eat foods all the time and adore Indian foods. You may have seen a specific community that loves to bring their own food for religious reasons. I find it interesting for comments on vegetarianism. Not all Indians are vegetarians and also Vegetarians are world wide. By the way, Indians are often unfairly treated while travelling, so I refuse to believe that Indians get served first and so well. What is being served when depends on the respective airline. I know from experience. I haven’t found Indians who ignore their children really. As far as comments on kids go, you probably aren’t used to being around kids. All kids tend to be excited in airplanes and each family (regardless of country of origin) have own way of parenting. Rather than write an article based on one single experience, I suggest you to travel around the world and see how Indians tolerate people even in worst situations. Be well … Speak well of one and all. Namaste.