Miss India

Diana

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

absolutely. she's gorgeous.

but I think these miss titles are bullshit.

well she is gorgeous, that dont mean she get to win title miss world, did you watch other beautiful contestants. they're all pretty, and have had said nice answers as well, also when every contestant were introducing themselves by saying good things about country and themselves, she didnt say a thing about her home country, 

long story short i didnt feel like there;s complete justice done to the title, she's pretty tho,,that dont mean nothing

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

well she is gorgeous, that dont mean she get to win title miss world, did you watch other beautiful contestants. they're all pretty, and have had said nice answers as well, also when every contestant were introducing themselves by saying good things about country and themselves, she didnt say a thing about her home country, 

long story short i didnt feel like there;s complete justice done to the title, she's pretty tho,,that dont mean nothing

I don't watch these paegants, and think they are silly. her winning is absolutely zero effect on me.

I just remember only one miss world winner. her name is megan young, because I met her, and she told me that she's miss world, or universe. I don't remember.

3 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

they are all shallow. its a pointless contest.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I don't watch these paegants, and think they are silly. her winning is absolutely zero effect on me.

I just remember only one miss world winner. her name is megan young, because I met her, and she told me that she's miss world, or universe. I don't remember.

Yea that Philippine girl, boy she's one pretty lady,,,she have had the miss world 2013 title i believe.. on a side note Philippine girls are beautiful is what they say, but not as beautiful as latinos women...i watch these shows as i venerate beauty 

9 minutes ago, uttermost said:

they are all shallow. its a pointless contest.

why'd you say that, it ain't pointless, its a beauty contest with basic personality for beautiful women out-there...there's competition for everything