Miss India

Diana

14 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

why'd you say that, it ain't pointless, its a beauty contest with basic personality for beautiful women out-there...there's competition for everything

I dont see anyone with a personality there. even if they did, it looks like the show doesn't offer opportunities to showcase them.

they just look like dolls.

20 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

Yea that Philippine girl, boy she's one pretty lady,,,she have had the miss world 2013 title i believe.. on a side note Philippine girls are beautiful is what they say, but not as beautiful as latinos women...i watch these shows as i venerate beauty 

I met her before she became miss world. She told me that she was miss world for a while, when we met again. purely official capacity man.

Just now, uttermost said:

I dont see anyone with a personality there. even if they did, it looks like the show doesn't offer opportunities to showcase them.

they just look like dolls.

there's this semifinal round where the host asks questions to these beauties, thats when they get to show their personality/smartness

this indian girl answered about her mom which is sweet, some others said about sharing love etc., 

just being figurine dont take them anywhere in this title contest...does that make any sense ?

10 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I met her before she became miss world. She told me that she was miss world for a while, when we met again. purely official capacity man.

well, there you go,,you're one fortuitous guy..man i'm jealous now,,lol jk

52 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

well she is gorgeous, that dont mean she get to win title miss world, did you watch other beautiful contestants. they're all pretty, and have had said nice answers as well, also when every contestant were introducing themselves by saying good things about country and themselves, she didnt say a thing about her home country, 

long story short i didnt feel like there;s complete justice done to the title, she's pretty tho,,that dont mean nothing

paina video miss india di andulo country mention enduku untundi

miss world competition lo cheppindi country gurinchi 

5 minutes ago, Diana said:

paina video miss india di andulo country mention enduku untundi

miss world competition lo cheppindi country gurinchi 

first thing - i wasn't talking about the above video or whatever you were implying

second - i did watch all contestants intro videos..,she said a One liner about india (spiritual or something - well, thats all you get to say about home country ?? really ?  you got to check other contestants intro videos of how delighted and joyful they were talking about their countries,..indeed there is much to say about india rather than a one liner, dont you think so ? after that one liner witty statement, then she jumped right away to her family thing,,no one cares if their parents are doctors,,this title is about themselves of how they carry their personality/smartness/...besides being figurine...imo

34 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

first thing - i wasn't talking about the above video or whatever you were implying

second - i did watch all contestants intro videos..,she said a One liner about india (spiritual or something - well, thats all you get to say about home country ?? really ?  you got to check other contestants intro videos of how delighted and joyful they were talking about their countries,..indeed there is much to say about india rather than a one liner, dont you think so ? after that one liner witty statement, then she jumped right away to her family thing,,no one cares if their parents are doctors,,this title is about themselves of how they carry their personality/smartness/...besides being figurine...imo

Its contestant intro and not country thing so whatever she says is enough I guess..its get prepared by Miss india team not by herself..

anyway every one has different expectations on every thing so cant comment!

1 minute ago, Diana said:

Its contestant intro and not country thing so whatever she says is enough I guess..its get prepared by Miss india team not by herself..

anyway every one has different expectations on every thing so cant comment!

well country representation and saying good things about country does matter imo, did you check other contestants videos at all ?  if not just take some time and check them videos,...all of em' were so delighted in representing their country and have had said beautiful words about their country cultures.

Ofcourse no comments on judges, sometimes they could be so imbecile....imo