Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

6 hours ago, mad_foodie said:

Thank You Bro ... !!!

I started investing in Crypto from last august thanks to people here on andhrafriends who raised couple of threads on Bitcoin. Since then i invested 100k in all alt coins (no bitcoins). During ATH my portfolio raised to 2 Million. I was so bullish at that time that I did not sell major portions of any coin. I just sold 5-10% of coins to invest in other icos. That was a bad move from me. Because of this bearish market my PF came down drastically (still in profits for my investment). But still I am very bullish on crypto and I am sure everything will come back again but it may take time anywhere from 3 months to 1 yr. 

5 hours ago, Pencil_Rubber said:

I started investing in Crypto from last august thanks to people here on andhrafriends who raised couple of threads on Bitcoin. Since then i invested 100k in all alt coins (no bitcoins). During ATH my portfolio raised to 2 Million. I was so bullish at that time that I did not sell major portions of any coin. I just sold 5-10% of coins to invest in other icos. That was a bad move from me. Because of this bearish market my PF came down drastically (still in profits for my investment). But still I am very bullish on crypto and I am sure everything will come back again but it may take time anywhere from 3 months to 1 yr. 

100 K invest chesinav ante nuvu super asala. good to hear that u r still in profit.

potential undi present takkuva price unna coins cheppu bro(<1$)

16 hours ago, Pencil_Rubber said:

God bless you my child...100K na....crypto is very risky investment konni cryptos konni stocks la petti undaalsindi..crypto valla banks ki bokke so banks and credit card companies will never allow crytos to be major currency  inko drawback cryptos ki hacking major problem... 

But wanchain ICO was back in October. At that time eth was very less may be around $200. But it is very good ROI considering current trading price on Binance. Since the circulating is low compared to other platform projects and given its partnerships, it has high chances to be at ICON marketcap during bull run which will put this coin at $30-40. 

19 minutes ago, Pencil_Rubber said:

But wanchain ICO was back in October. At that time eth was very less may be around $200. But it is very good ROI considering current trading price on Binance. Since the circulating is low compared to other platform projects and given its partnerships, it has high chances to be at ICON marketcap during bull run which will put this coin at $30-40. 

so still a good idea to get in @ 5USD?

8 hours ago, Pencil_Rubber said:

Bro xrp ki kuda same annaru kadha?