Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

@jbunny007.. Bro "LAXMI" coin might be scam..

ake Laxmi Coin Pre-Sale Launch

Screenshot Source: laxmicoin.trade

Hello,

Indian Government and RBI (Reserve Bank of India) has announced Lakshmi Coin few days back, as we know there are lot of scams going on in crypto space, but this is heights of fraud, Someone already launched a fake version of Lakshmi Coin by the name of "Laxmi Coin" with different spellings on a website

https://laxmicoin.trade

At first glance, when i visited this website, claiming for pre-launch with 3.25 INR per coin, it was quite suspicious for me because india is going to launch Lakshmi Coin with Fiat Model not like traditional Crypto model where you can trade. It is going to be INR (Indian Rupee) on blockchain which means 1 Lakshami coin should always be 1 INR.

I tired clicking on various links on the website and nothing seems to be working but payment gateways for buying Laxmi Coin is working completely fine. When i went to https://who.is to check who is the domain owner and who is behind this?
I get to know that this domain was purchased via NameCheap.com with whois protection which means it will not reveal the data about website owner, I have placed a screenshot below for you people to check out.

Please be aware do not invest in this "Fake Laxmi Coin" . 
- > Indian government has not launched Lakshmi Coin yet and when it comes there will be news and i personally don't think, Lakshmi Coin will be available as decentralized currency or be available for trading with other cryptos, However i do believe Indian government might provide an option to buy/sell bitcoins directly from banks via Lakshmi Coin. We just have to wait and see what's cooking in their mind as there are no specifications released for this yet.

KINDLY RE-STEEM AND SPREAD THE WORD, WE DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO FELL INTO THIS KIND OF TRAP AND LOSE THEIR MONEY

16 minutes ago, VishuReddy said:

@jbunny007.. Bro "LAXMI" coin might be scam..

ake Laxmi Coin Pre-Sale Launch

Screenshot Source: laxmicoin.trade

Hello,

Indian Government and RBI (Reserve Bank of India) has announced Lakshmi Coin few days back, as we know there are lot of scams going on in crypto space, but this is heights of fraud, Someone already launched a fake version of Lakshmi Coin by the name of "Laxmi Coin" with different spellings on a website

https://laxmicoin.trade

At first glance, when i visited this website, claiming for pre-launch with 3.25 INR per coin, it was quite suspicious for me because india is going to launch Lakshmi Coin with Fiat Model not like traditional Crypto model where you can trade. It is going to be INR (Indian Rupee) on blockchain which means 1 Lakshami coin should always be 1 INR.

I tired clicking on various links on the website and nothing seems to be working but payment gateways for buying Laxmi Coin is working completely fine. When i went to https://who.is to check who is the domain owner and who is behind this?
I get to know that this domain was purchased via NameCheap.com with whois protection which means it will not reveal the data about website owner, I have placed a screenshot below for you people to check out.

Please be aware do not invest in this "Fake Laxmi Coin" . 
- > Indian government has not launched Lakshmi Coin yet and when it comes there will be news and i personally don't think, Lakshmi Coin will be available as decentralized currency or be available for trading with other cryptos, However i do believe Indian government might provide an option to buy/sell bitcoins directly from banks via Lakshmi Coin. We just have to wait and see what's cooking in their mind as there are no specifications released for this yet.

KINDLY RE-STEEM AND SPREAD THE WORD, WE DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO FELL INTO THIS KIND OF TRAP AND LOSE THEIR MONEY

Thanks Bro, but only register for airdrops or free tokens distribution, not going to buy any of these through websites. Most ICOs are going to fail or the price will be come down near to ICO price once they hit exchanges at this time of crypto market.  If interested better buy them in exchanges and move to wallets to be safe side. my 2 cents.

Did any one got ONT in the NEO/ONT distribution?

Respond by midnight tonight and claim a full year of Palm Beach Confidential. PLUS, Get an Additional Year (Normally $4,500) Absolutely FREE…

YES, Teeka! Sign me up for one year of Palm Beach Confidential at the discounted rate of just $3,000… and give me my second year for FREE (total value $9,000). I understand that this is one of the best deals you've offered for Palm Beach Confidential since it was launched!

Just now, mad_foodie said:

Respond by midnight tonight and claim a full year of Palm Beach Confidential. PLUS, Get an Additional Year (Normally $4,500) Absolutely FREE…

YES, Teeka! Sign me up for one year of Palm Beach Confidential at the discounted rate of just $3,000… and give me my second year for FREE (total value $9,000). I understand that this is one of the best deals you've offered for Palm Beach Confidential since it was launched!

Andharam kalisi memebrship teskundhama...

Hey there, 

I’m here to continue my tradition of telling you the most exciting news about carVertical!  📈🕺🚀

We can finally confirm that the breath-taking rumour our community has been talking about is TRUE.

carVertical is proudly presenting the partnership with BMW Group.

We publicly declared that both companies will collaborate to create the first ever connected vehicle history reports. That combines two of the following: live data streaming from connected cars and vehicle history reports.

The case is revolutionary in terms of the data origin. The carVertical vehicle history report, which traditionally would be comprised of data from state registries, workshops or insurance companies, will now be enriched with data coming straight from the vehicles. So, for example, there will be a possibility to get a proof of current odometer readings even without actually seeing the car.

Get to know more by reading the announcement.

Let’s build the connected future together! I’ll be back with more stunning news soon. 🚀🚀🚀

Audrius 

8 hours ago, jbunny007 said:

https://airdropalert.com/cms/join/Shivom/b11236e8-29b0-3cb1-8ab6-0f91768d08b9 - Another good airdrop.

If any one signed up for NCASH ( Nucleolus Vision ) check your MEW got 2000 airdrop tokens.

NCASH whitelisted aa or just airdrop aa ? whitelist vaallaki ekkuva and airdrop ki takkuva distribute chestaru antunnaru.

7 minutes ago, jbunny007 said:

Airdrop is already done bro. you can buy on exchanges if interested.

I knew it..nen adgedi ee thread lo ekkado link vesaru annav kada..adi emaina unda?

1 hour ago, ronitreddy said:

I knew it..nen adgedi ee thread lo ekkado link vesaru annav kada..adi emaina unda?

Sry, I don't have it, usually I just share and forget these links. but I remember signing up on NV website for airdrop and bounty campaign.