Federer wins 20th grand slam title with Australian Open victory over Cilic

jbourne

2 minutes ago, jbourne said:

I like this guy's fitness giving tough fight to the youngsters. one thing I admire him abt .

He's an amazing player overall. He'll always win against players who can't return serve well. If cilic served well in certain moments, he could've won too.

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

He's an amazing player overall. He'll always win against players who can't return serve well. If cilic served well in certain moments, he could've won too.

Cilic should have served well and not tried too hard in the fifth and decisive set. He had all the momentum going into it by winning the 4th set, I think Cilic tried too hard to rely on his serve and went for too many winners that didn't work. All Fed had to do was to just chip those returns back on the sidelines and Cilic made sure he went for the winner and missed it. 

Typically what happens for most Fed's opponents, unless the opponent is Djokovic. So I wasn't too surprised about the result. 

22 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

Cricket lo Kohli ^^

Chinnu don't compare Cricket to Tennis. Don't even try comparing Kohli to Federer, both very different sports and Kohli high school lo unnadu when Fed won his first GS. 

Kohli is awesome as well though, so both are awesome ani anukuni odileyi

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Already jagamerigina topic meeda yela disco. As @uttermost said, I am bored. Tennis is a dying sport anyway. 

endukankul neelanti tennisluvrs ee ala ante ela.

genie army lo membership tesukova

Just now, jbourne said:

endukankul neelanti tennisluvrs ee ala ante ela.

genie army lo membership tesukova

Eugenie Bouchard aaa, LOL. Canadian tennis antene in general, pedda LOL. Raonic emayyadu, inka injured aaa.