Shocking Immigration Reform. Full text (Senate rejected Trumps Proposal and multiple others).

tacobell fan

The bipartisan bill, introduced Wednesday night by Sens. Mike Rounds (R., S.D.) and Angus King (I., Maine), appeared close to pinning down the 60 votes needed to advance in the Senate, but remained a few votes shy Thursday morning.

Eight Republicans, including Mr. Rounds, had backed the bill Wednesday night and most Democrats were expected to support it. But Mr. Trump has urged senators to support his own plan and reject any other, and the White House said in a statement Thursday that Mr. Trump would likely veto it, making it tougher for the measure to secure additional GOP support.

Literally like dictatorship in American style. He called for open Immigration discussions and forcing everyone to accept or he want to Veto. This is peaks.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/senate-readies-votes-on-immigration-measures-1518707962

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

@tokkalogola bro cheppindi correst.. 

humans andaru oka ethaithey mana Desi lu inkoka ethu... mainly south asians..

we are long due for our grudda balupu ... atleast northies ki aina konchem team work untundi

Just now, dasara_bullodu said:

we are long due for our grudda balupu ... atleast northies ki aina konchem team work untundi

@gr33d

manolley manaki pedda shatruvula tayarayyaru

Just now, samaja_varagamana said:

East zone lo edanna place cheppu uncle camping type vi pothaa

Shenandoah NP paiki routine la untundi okka sari adavi lo adugu veste manchi feel vastadi

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

@gr33d

manolley manaki pedda shatruvula tayarayyaru

Couldn't agree more bro.. Already money unna Kiran Patel (he has like millions earned from Health care and he sponsored IIFA in Tampa on his own) but does nothing for community. He has opportunity. Hipsanic lo unna unity our guys don't have 1/4. All consultancy owners can lobby honestly but they think why should be go in middle.

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

Couldn't agree more bro.. Already money unna Kiran Patel (he has like millions earned from Health care and he sponsored IIFA in Tampa on his own) but does nothing for community. He has opportunity. Hipsanic lo unna unity our guys don't have 1/4. All consultancy owners can lobby honestly but they think why should be go in middle.

valley inka emi kanivvakunda chestunnaru kuda... so that they can have more control on people with work visas..

38 minutes ago, playboys said:

any one can tell wts the number of applications as of to today...

Eb1:              /until jan 2018

Eb2:              /until jan 2018

Eb3:             /until jan 2018

so as of today's debate each category they ill  allocate 25k gc. correct me if am wrong......

I don't know how to insert a picture here but USICS releases this data late last year. I will try to post the numbers if I can insert those pictures.

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

valley inka emi kanivvakunda chestunnaru kuda... so that they can have more control on people with work visas..

One manger in XXXX office directly telling his employees mee mohalaki GC radu appudu varuku you have no choice but to work for me ani