VRK Deit a kothi mera katta

whatsapp

24 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Chornic Illness: Diabetes, BP, Thyroid. ante epatiki taganivi. but vedu chepiantu 90 days mandulu apesthe podhi annadu. Chitakese cheputunna diabetes anedhi 

jalubu kante Easy dhi no need to be care at all, it will go in one day anadu. After 90 days anni tinochu anadu Papam  andaru asalu pettukoni chesaru.

Now what is happpening is he is sayig. after 90 days if sugar is up by eating any rice, you need to continue for next 15 days. Again test. If not  do another 15 days.

Papam vallevaro 200 days chesaranta ila getting less protien problems and all but no signs of reversing diabetes or BP at all. 

But  no medicine as well, so its leading  to more dangerous to orgrans, because oksari organs damage aythy they have to remove your Legs or something to not to

spread to other organs. . If it effects your eye nerves you lifelong loose the eye sight. Like this so many consequences. 

Excellent Explanation BRO!!!!!!! Awesome this is 100% correct and he is so special vediki e rogam ledu just weight  loss and he tried on this friend who is sugar patient and its worked anta janallo kelli full ga veyisthunadu that he found how to  cure diabetes ani. Now in youtube interview he is saying that VRK ante evariki telidu, but  blood VRK ante andariki telusuthudhi I am social cause fighter blood donater since child hood anta.

i dont think his intention is wrong...but a fool is a fool even if he is good or bad...jason fung and lot of keto supporters themself agreed Keto diet is created to achieve some special goals with their patients needs ani...anni testlu chepichukoni close monitoringlo for a period of time cheste keto works...picha hooku janalu vedni karana janmudu bokka ani leputhunnaru

I am myself on keto(<20g carb) since a month to see if i can do it bcoz i am more carb addicted and 10 lbs down...i had done juicing before for a week and down the same 10 lbs or so....i just want to see if i will get back the wt or not before i make a comment with keto

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whatsapp

• idibezwada

• tom bhayya

• tennisluvr

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, idibezwada said:

i dont think his intention is wrong...but a fool is a fool even if he is good or bad...jason fung and lot of keto supporters themself agreed Keto diet is created to achieve some special goals with their patients needs ani...anni testlu chepichukoni close monitoringlo for a period of time cheste keto works...picha hooku janalu vedni karana janmudu bokka ani leputhunnaru

I am myself on keto(<20g carb) since a month to see if i can do it bcoz i am more carb addicted and 10 lbs down...i had done juicing before for a week and down the same 10 lbs or so....i just want to see if i will get back the wt or not before i make a comment with keto

Intention wrong a kada chepalemu but from day 1 he is saying he will cure all diseases with this diet is heights of stupidity. 

Initially he use to say that he got this information from Jfung, now he is completly opposite,  he is saying that he got all this on his own. 

He further announced that he is OPENING 24*7 CALL Center with 100 customer care people, he is now started getting funds, and he will slowly vanish when people started realzing the side effects. 

He is coming to united states also to give speeches. 

On 7/17/2018 at 6:51 AM, Renault said:

Best  way to loose weight is by doing regular exercise.n.eating proper food..if u suddenly eat less by following this diet.n lose weight...there will be serious side effects in the future..

ya.. consistency is the key.

No matter what diet you follow......  if you want to be successful... have to do the work (no shortcuts)... meaning eating right, and moving more…consistently.

starting lo kastam...okksari alvatu ayithe ..you will be in  auto pilot mode and  goes without being so conscious .

On 7/16/2018 at 11:36 PM, tom bhayya said:

vaadu em janaala daggara dabbulu dobbatam ledhu kadha man, y do care if he brags. workout ayinavallu baaney unnaru andhukey publicity vasthondhi. 

endhii do u know... he opened a center for advance diet tips... 20k per month...

22 hours ago, idibezwada said:

diet plan cheppu.. ememi thintunnav less than 20g carbs ante

Guys,
I am following Low/Moderate card diet from last 1.5 years and keto from 1 month. So i think i have enough knowledge to criticize VRK diet.

One way i support him and another way i critize him. Back in 1960-1990 mana life style lo work undedi. Like for ladies, muggu, water pattadam, udchadam, battalu utakadam etc..
So chances are getting sick is very less. But with a modern life style our diet got increased (especially rice and carb content(junk)) and no work. Due to this more people are affected to diabetes/Sugar etc..
So we desperately need to UPDATE our diet.

When comes to VRK diet, its combination of Keto/Low carb/Intermittent fasting diet. I have gone through most of his videos, he has good presentation skills and he mentioned some important points too.
Healthy people weight loss ki try cheyadaniki e diet follow avvadam lo konchem thappu ledu, but diabetis/Sugar patiens try chesthe as he mentioned with out following current medication, who is responsible for any damages.
For wrong results, tanu emantadu ante, before start of diet does the patient took all his health check ups and the reports. What is the guarantee that a person followed all suggested diet routine. So VRK simply saying that, for positive
results they followed the diet as is, for negative results they didn't follow the diet as is.

Pros:
    For a healthy person, it will give results.
    Indian style of diet.

Cons:
    He just tried for few people(especially for patients) and worked for them, doesn't mean that it will work for everyone(especially patients by stopping their medicine.)
    No Workout involved in his diet.
    If you don't do it correctly, you will gain more weight due to high in fats intake.

Summary:
I support his diet, but before going to the public, this needs to be extensively tested for various people and get official authorization. Because when the patients go to a doctor, they have no clue on this diet as it is not official.

On 7/16/2018 at 11:38 PM, tennisluvr said:

Sare mari sample diet oka 30 days ki ela untundo esi cheppu ankul I will try to convince my dad to follow it

@tennisluvr Bro, in order to follow this diet, person should have iron will of determination, if your father don't have that determination inside, and if it only come by your convincing then it will not work and in-fact he will get bad results.

3 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

diet plan cheppu.. ememi thintunnav less than 20g carbs ante

brocolli and spinach or spring mix uncle...plan accordingly in myfitnesspal

2 hours ago, pillirevanth said:

Guys,
I am following Low/Moderate card diet from last 1.5 years and keto from 1 month. So i think i have enough knowledge to criticize VRK diet.

One way i support him and another way i critize him. Back in 1960-1990 mana life style lo work undedi. Like for ladies, muggu, water pattadam, udchadam, battalu utakadam etc..
So chances are getting sick is very less. But with a modern life style our diet got increased (especially rice and carb content(junk)) and no work. Due to this more people are affected to diabetes/Sugar etc..
So we desperately need to UPDATE our diet.

When comes to VRK diet, its combination of Keto/Low carb/Intermittent fasting diet. I have gone through most of his videos, he has good presentation skills and he mentioned some important points too.
Healthy people weight loss ki try cheyadaniki e diet follow avvadam lo konchem thappu ledu, but diabetis/Sugar patiens try chesthe as he mentioned with out following current medication, who is responsible for any damages.
For wrong results, tanu emantadu ante, before start of diet does the patient took all his health check ups and the reports. What is the guarantee that a person followed all suggested diet routine. So VRK simply saying that, for positive
results they followed the diet as is, for negative results they didn't follow the diet as is.

Pros:
    For a healthy person, it will give results.
    Indian style of diet.

Cons:
    He just tried for few people(especially for patients) and worked for them, doesn't mean that it will work for everyone(especially patients by stopping their medicine.)
    No Workout involved in his diet.
    If you don't do it correctly, you will gain more weight due to high in fats intake.

Summary:
I support his diet, but before going to the public, this needs to be extensively tested for various people and get official authorization. Because when the patients go to a doctor, they have no clue on this diet as it is not official.

idi ippudu septunnadu uncle 1 meal ..2 meal anukunta...1stlo aakalesinappudu tinandi...enni sarlu aina tinandi...lekapote asalu tinakandi ani seppetodu...mari appudu Jason Fung uncle ekkuva promote chese intermittent fasting deniki recoomend cheyledo i dnt knw....konni lakshala mandi docs nannu support chetunnaru antadu...sare perlu cheppara ante avi cheppakudadu antadu...@3$%