Upset with wife's 'sleazy' video, NRI husband burns her, self, children alive

Spartan

Upset over his wife's alleged affair, an NRI burnt himself, his wife and their two children alive at their house in Kalasingia village of Punjab, police told on Thursday.

Kulwinder Singh, 35, who lived in Jordan, was enraged after coming across a video of his wife, they said.

At his native village Kalasingia, he poured petrol on himself, his wife and their two children and set them on fire, police added.

Kulwinder Singh, along with his two children Abhi, 5, and Sonal,8, died on the spot while his wife received more than 80 per cent burn injuries. She later died at a hospital.

Police have registered a case against four people of the same village for making the video around three months ago. The accused blackmailed the woman and later sent the video to her husband.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

ela untaayo endhi.

ee db lo oka ammayi evaritho anna nude chat chesthey, ela treat chestaru aa ammayi ni.

ika anthey aa ammayi ye threads lo thana opinion cheppanivvaru. either shaming or goking her.

adigithey, its our right. adhi janaala buddi.  their life is over, once a woman exposes herself.

even pelli ayina couples vi leak aiyna kuda ... 

3 hours ago, Heroin said:

Really cruel india bagupadadu eppatiki

moggale, ilanti incidents tho entire india ni bagupadadhu ani okastatement ivvalsina avasaram ledu. 

5 hours ago, WHAT said:

edo mana fun kosam aa time lo mms lu chusi njy chcestam kani..... valla lifes ela untayo ilanti videos bayatiki vachaka 

donno how they face 

seriouslu brah... nenu chudadam appudo long back apesa..... oka vela chusima.... i will always say sorry to her before closing the video.

aa time lo baney tisukuntaru........ but bayata ke alo vasthavo and vachinaka valla life ala untadho ani ... papam

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, uttermost said:

wow.. reality is so cruel and random.

so I'll also be randomly cruel, so I can never be overwhelmed by reality.

and never even try to have any moral base. bl@st bl@st

anthe anthe 

2 hours ago, Biskot said:

seriouslu brah... nenu chudadam appudo long back apesa..... oka vela chusima.... i will always say sorry to her before closing the video.

aa time lo baney tisukuntaru........ but bayata ke alo vasthavo and vachinaka valla life ala untadho ani ... papam

cheppedi sreeranga neetulu, dooredi D... gudiselu ani edo vuntadi telusa?