Upset with wife's 'sleazy' video, NRI husband burns her, self, children alive

Spartan

7 hours ago, uttermost said:

ela untaayo endhi.

ee db lo oka ammayi evaritho anna nude chat chesthey, ela treat chestaru aa ammayi ni.

ika anthey aa ammayi ye threads lo thana opinion cheppanivvaru. either shaming or goking her.

adigithey, its our right. adhi magalla right to keep asking s3x even when its not welcome.  their life is over, once a woman exposes herself.

Yeah as if they own her personal life. Sare antha own chesthunnaru kadha vachi uddarinchamanu aamada dooram parigedatharu 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Yeah as if they own her personal life. Sare antha own chesthunnaru kadha vachi uddarinchamanu aamada dooram parigedatharu 

Its a delicate balance btwn wanting sexual freedom for themselves, but not for the women in their lives.

thus creating a dangerous and suffocating climate for women, and power to control them.

Like the guy in this instance, who thought killing himself wasnt enough, if he was so ashamd. He has to kill his entire family.

if you take a poll, even among educated people in India.. I'll bet that way more than half the respondents will feel bad for the guy, and not for the wife. The kids, everyone will feel bad ofcourse.

37 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Ee Punjab valla picha kakapothe vadileyochuga aa ammayini champala ee matranike. Paiga pillalni kooda champadu 

malli seperate ga ee punjab vallu antarendi? migata ani states vallu pativaratalu antara? or migata countries vallu andaru great antara? 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Ee Punjab valla picha kakapothe vadileyochuga aa ammayini champala ee matranike. Paiga pillalni kooda champadu 

Daani badulu oka Gun koni...aa blackmailers ni champi unte bagundedi....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

Divorce how to get out of it and how to face it in usa lo options enti and depression nundi baytaki posts veste 

ippatiki there are ids which attack personally like Nenu alimony tiskunna ani (tiskoledu in real and adagaledu),when I was not working ,I got maintainance for 1 year and Edo tappu chesa ani vallaki valle chala galeez words use cheydam ,in real na life story which is true kanisam 10% kudA telidu 

I think they have disturbed life that's y they troll others in negative way

e db lo divorcees chala mandi unnaru chala mandi active members kooda and vallani kakunda why me ante db Ki vachina kottalo teliyaka few ids toh matlada n ardam ayndi perverts ani nato manchi GA matladtu ikda db lo trolls 

20 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

Divorce how to get out of it and how to face it in usa lo options enti and depression nundi baytaki posts veste 

ippatiki there are ids which attack personally like Nenu alimony tiskunna ani (tiskoledu in real and adagaledu),when I was not working ,I got maintainance for 1 year and Edo tappu chesa ani vallaki valle chala galeez words use cheydam ,in real na life story which is true kanisam 10% kudA telidu 

I think they have disturbed life that's y they troll others in negative way

e db lo divorcees chala mandi unnaru chala mandi active members kooda and vallani kakunda why me ante db Ki vachina kottalo teliyaka few ids toh matlada n ardam ayndi perverts ani nato manchi GA matladtu ikda db lo trolls 

The Problem is you react to the trolls or respond...just stop doing it. Trolls will get bored.

4 hours ago, cellphone said:

moggale, ilanti incidents tho entire india ni bagupadadhu ani okastatement ivvalsina avasaram ledu. 

+1111111111111111111111111111111111111111116

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

says the troll. lol.

I never treated women badly, you can refer all my previous posts.

I think i troll mostly you ra Nrasi ga...Hahha even though I know you are like a buffalo in rain.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Adu Punjab a Gujarath ani kadu a time lo psychological condition ni batti alanti step tiskunadu he should be treated instead of sending to prison 

Just now, xxxmen said:

Adu Punjab a Gujarath ani kadu a time lo psychological condition ni batti alanti step tiskunadu he should be treated instead of sending to prison 

D0445EEE-7D2F-4C81-A072-0860D570DEE3.thu

Some people can take it and other people cannot.. 

If you live in a village and everyone knows about it, then it is impossible to live in that village..

No judgmental on anyone, it is simply tragic ..