Do parents have the right to decide the bride/groom for their child?

PanduRangaRao

Do parents have the right to decide the bride/groom for their child?  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Yes, because there are many scamsters trying to cheat you on the pretext of marriage. 

u never know who is scamster until u myarry him/her.. parents will always doubt.. is there any guarantee that parents bringing match is mr/ms. ferfect??? bemmi.sutti.gif

1 hour ago, PanduRangaRao said:

maruthi rao reason edaina.. it is every telugu parent's wish to have a call in deciding their childrens' spouses.. ide fundamental factor..

idi right aa wrong aa..

randi discuss cheddam

Auto gallani, saduvu sandhya leni aawara gallani love chesa. Ante rendu thomadam lo thappu ledhu.

If the girl and guy come to elders and prove that we have better planning etc and working towards their goals ante think cheyochu.  

Take amrutha babu daggara em ledhu, Canada etc anna money kavali. Contraception vadali anna minimum commonsense ledhu. Kadupu. Pregnant ante dabbulu 10g. Idhi thappa em kanipisthale mari. 

Correct me if I am wrong @SeemaLekka@Amrita

29 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Avva kavali .. buvva kavali anattu vundi 

Yes naku avva kavali buvva kavali .  It’s about the guy I love vs guy my parents  bring for me as husband with whom I should live life long . It’s never a choice between parents and the guy . So yeah naku nenu preminche manishi kavali parents kuda kavali . Right person and good future kanipiste with him parents  would understand our love and value our choice.  

I still voted for parents choice in above poll . 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Auto gallani, saduvu sandhya leni aawara gallani love chesa. Ante rendu thomadam lo thappu ledhu.

If the girl and guy come to elders and prove that we have better planning etc and working towards their goals ante think cheyochu.  

Take amrutha babu daggara em ledhu, Canada etc anna money kavali. Contraception vadali anna minimum commonsense ledhu. Kadupu. Pregnant ante dabbulu 10g. Idhi thappa em kanipisthale mari. 

Correct me if I am wrong @SeemaLekka@Amrita

K