Inko telugu kurrodu lake tahoe boating incident death

greensboro

step-1 : Incident happened, probable cause is carless ness and not following safety procedures.

step-2 : create a gofund to help their parents or immediate family or to take care of the body transport to India..

Step-3 : DB la disco, sachinolla mida edupu endi ani andari feeling.

As usual, this would be the case where there is no instance of life insurance purchased.

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

step-1 : Incident happened, probable cause is carless ness and not following safety procedures.

step-2 : create a gofund to help their parents or immediate family or to take care of the body transport to India..

As usual, this would be the case where there is no instance of life insurance purchased.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-chaitanya-datla039s-family

16 minutes ago, WHAT said:

gofund create chesasaru kada appude ....limit 150k anta vammo 

Pavan Bhupatiraju

0 donations made

•  

$0 raised from sharing

•  

1 campaigns started

vidu okka rupayi donate cheyaledhu ani undhi... ippudu aem cheyyali

25 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

dude...chanipoyina kuda intha insensitivity enti man...? may be you got to take it easy sometimes..

33 minutes ago, ARYA said:

dude...chanipoyina kuda intha insensitivity enti man...? may be you got to take it easy sometimes..

Avadu pomanadu  vadni swimming ranappudu intlo duppati tani ponukovali leka pothe visiting ki povali anthe kani nenu hero nanu appe mogadu ledu anthe inthe avtadi 

49 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

31 minutes ago, ARYA said:

Comment posted there

picture?&height=50&width=50
9 hours ago 

I second with Chris , first of all my heart goes out to this news and tragedy that occured. No family deserves that and this is sad. May chaitanya's soul rest in peace and may god give his family strength to bear this loss as its not easy. Secondly , $150000 ? please let me break it down for you , it cost $3000-$5000 to fly a body to India. I don't know why his friend is raising that much money for. Even after funeral expenses it should be about $12k and not more than that. I won't be surprised if his friend will pocket some of the money even if he raises $150000. You guys should think before posting and may be give legitimate reasons to that that kind of money.

9 hours ago 

This is a tragedy and the family needs all the prayers. Since a lot of folks are flooding here it’s a good place to remind fellow Indian Americans that there are rules and regulations in place to help us and protect us. I’m acutely aware of the dismissive attitude Indian folks have regarding wearing a life vest, helmet while riding a bike, seat belt while driving a car etc. I’m also surprised that they are asking for $150,000 for the family in India. I smell a rat. Actually many rats. If this guy is an Indian citizen then his government will facilitate the return of the body to India with perhaps a cost but one does not need $150,000 *70 = Indian Rupeees 1,05,00,000 1 Crore five lakhs because the guy jumped into a lake without a life vest.

+ Read More

7 minutes ago, raithu_bidda1 said:

Avadu pomanadu vayya swiming pomanadu vayya vadni swimming ranappudu intlo duppati tani ponukovali leka pothe visiting ki povali anthe kani nenu hero nanu appe mogadu ledu anthe inthe avtadi 

Same concern

9 hours ago 

I second with Chris , first of all my heart goes out to this news and tragedy that occured. No family deserves that and this is sad. May chaitanya's soul rest in peace and may god give his family strength to bear this loss as its not easy. Secondly , $150000 ? please let me break it down for you , it cost $3000-$5000 to fly a body to India. I don't know why his friend is raising that much money for. Even after funeral expenses it should be about $12k and not more than that. I won't be surprised if his friend will pocket some of the money even if he raises $150000. You guys should think before posting and may be give legitimate reasons to that that kind of money.

9 hours ago 

This is a tragedy and the family needs all the prayers. Since a lot of folks are flooding here it’s a good place to remind fellow Indian Americans that there are rules and regulations in place to help us and protect us. I’m acutely aware of the dismissive attitude Indian folks have regarding wearing a life vest, helmet while riding a bike, seat belt while driving a car etc. I’m also surprised that they are asking for $150,000 for the family in India. I smell a rat. Actually many rats. If this guy is an Indian citizen then his government will facilitate the return of the body to India with perhaps a cost but one does not need $150,000 *70 = Indian Rupeees 1,05,00,000 1 Crore five lakhs because the guy jumped into a lake without a life vest.

+ Read More