Inko telugu kurrodu lake tahoe boating incident death

greensboro

Life jacket esukokunda ala jump cheyadam enti man, those are freezing waters. They said he was a good swimmer, but hypothermia set avuthe it doesn't matter whether you can swim or not. 

So, clear cut act of negligence on the guy's part. Still, OM SHANTI to his soul.

Feel sorry for the guy , but it is his stupidity 

I was swimming champion during my college days and used to swim in beaches going upto a  mile in ocean , along with those fisherman kids 

and i taught more than 10 people how to swim and was able to take them to deep water in pool and was able to pull them back too if they are tired .

But you cant swim like you do in the past  unless , you keep swimming everyday and shouldnt dare when you have a family.

Wear life jackets , there is no shame in it 

i feel some people feel they are sissy , if they wear life jacket but nature will fuck you if you dont.

Always respect nature , fire , water , earth ,wind (storm, tornados)

9 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Feel sorry for the guy , but it is his stupidity 

I was swimming champion during my college days and used to swim in beaches going upto a  mile in ocean , along with those fisherman kids 

and i taught more than 10 people how to swim and was able to take them to deep water in pool and was able to pull them back too if they are tired .

But you cant swim like you do in the past  unless , you keep swimming everyday and shouldnt dare when you have a family.

Wear life jackets , there is no shame in it 

i feel some people feel they are sissy , if they wear life jacket but nature will fuck you if you dont.

Always respect nature , fire , water , earth ,wind (storm, tornados)

Nothing to feel sorry bro this guy should have taken precautions and should have avoided these water are not same as in India 

24 minutes ago, raithu_bidda1 said:

Avadu pomanadu  vadni swimming ranappudu intlo duppati tani ponukovali leka pothe visiting ki povali anthe kani nenu hero nanu appe mogadu ledu anthe inthe avtadi 

bl@st