Lara's greatest innings -How Lara's 153* Against Australia Changed Cricket

tennisluvr

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Walsh cheppadu edo interview lo that he told him not to look at the scoreboard or think too much, just play it out ani. Screenplay completed, happies aa

yes sir

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• TrumpCare

• chittimallu2

• Kool_SRG

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, TrumpCare said:

Fcuking Anushka  during test matches  and injuring his back ....perfection ??

after all he is a human..makes stupid team selection in crucial matches (ENGLAND AND SA) lost because of his immature and stupidity .

Team selection is the selection committe's duty not his. He can't be blamed for that. 

1 minute ago, TrumpCare said:

Fcuking Anushka  during test matches  and injuring his back ....perfection ??

after all he is a human..makes stupid team selection in crucial matches (ENGLAND AND SA) lost because of his immature and stupidity .

hehe vadi pellanni vadu eskunte neekendhi baadha... dhani valla ne nadum noppi ani cheppada neeku 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

yeah but one person can stop watching cricket and that doesnt mean cricket dies as new fans will be born somewhere else still...  even i stopped after ipl started picking up and made it to zero after dravid retired... naku ipudu indian team starting 11 kooda thelidu, I know few names that I read in the news and thats about i... 

let me help you ..India a found a new batsman called Vijay shankar 

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

hehe vadi pellanni vadu eskunte neekendhi baadha... dhani valla ne nadum noppi ani cheppada neeku 

National duty important ah leka Dick duty important ah ?? in middle of the series?? nakem em noppi ledhu ..vadiki naddhum dengindhi 

Just now, TrumpCare said:

National duty important ah leka Dick duty important ah ?? in middle of the series?? nakem em noppi ledhu ..vadiki naddhum dengindhi 

haha pellanni dengithe nadum dengipoindi ante nenu nammanu... injuries are common to sportsmen, dont think thats because of his wife :lol:

haha pellanni dengithe nadum dengipoindi ante nenu nammanu... injuries are common to sportsmen, dont think thats because of his wife :lol:

not a single incident on the field ..how did he get it??  hez the most scrutinized player in the world currently that tooo on the second day of the test match

Right he plays in all 3 formats of the game, and performs well in all 3 formats of the game. So he might have got injured, Sachin gaadu ekanga 4-5 years team lo aadakunda White elephant gadi la unnappudu evvaru emanale mari

9 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

zimbabwe's one of the best along with grant flower, murray goodwin, heath streak

99 world cup lo oka allrounder unde valla teami ki campbel anukunta...vadu bowling and batting rendu open chesetodu

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Right he plays in all 3 formats of the game, and performs well in all 3 formats of the game. So he might have got injured, Sachin gaadu ekanga 4-5 years team lo aadakunda White elephant gadi la unnappudu evvaru emanale mari

name the yrs plz???silent_I1