Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• TrumpCare

• chittimallu2

• Kool_SRG

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Kohli is a run machine no doubt but he overshadows team efforts and cramp their space. He is the kind of guy who shouldn't be made a captain

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

yeah... majority of the people here are my age... maa andariki first cricketing memories lo adhi untundi... 

Nenu kuda near by your age group started watching cricket more from 92 WC poddhuna 2-3 am ki lechi appatlo cable TV kotha.. 

On the same context, I saw this match live and it stands out as the best ever innings to me, because 90% of test batsmen try to salvage such situation with a draw. But the attitude Nathan Astle shown here is extraordinary.

5 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Yes in around 16 runs to win Sachin got out.. India lost by 12 runs.. 

He couldn't cope up with the pressure and got out, leaving everyone else unprepared to finish it off. 

Of course, Sachin BJ lovers aka bhakts will cry and crib about it

1 minute ago, reality said:

On the same context, I saw this match live and it stands out as the best ever innings to me, because 90% of test batsmen try to salvage such situation with a draw. But the attitude Nathan Astle shown here is extraordinary.

Yes this was another great innings too, from a usually restrained batsman like Nathan Astle. 

3 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

antha crazy drive unna vadu first ball duck autadu world class bowling mundu

are you saying captain of India and a fitness freak risks the team by following some kinky methods 😮

xactly ..he is the same kind of person ..kinky and immature 

always wanted more ...(runs and sex )

1 minute ago, reality said:

Saw this innings from mid was kind full highlights package eh.. If I am right this is still fastest double hundred in tests.