Desi’s feel conscious when the see other desi’s

Raazu

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

maybe nee moham asahyam ga untundemo.. andhuke ala behave chestharemo ninnu choodagane

Niku Visa avadu icchadu, go and do janitor work in slum areas.

11 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Niku Visa avadu icchadu, go and do janitor work in slum areas.

hehe ekkado kaalinattundi.... mohaniki multhana mitti raasko konchem better avthav apudu janalu asahyinchukodam manestharu ... :lol:

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Why? Till then they r normal, once they see other desi’s they act weird, looking some where , staring ground, etc

lol and also noticed desis don't say hi to desis if unknown...

Emundi... Indians anaganey automatic ga confusion start avuthunndi...India lo vunnattu vunndala or else ikkadi vaalla laga hello cheppala ani.... I tend to say hi but its 50-50 with our own, some will reciprocate and some will stay in back home mind set and dont react. So, next time automatic ga palakarinchali anipinchadu.

So, by default desis ayithe smile and say hello here in US without expecting a reaction. With that confusion lekunda vunntunndi. Reciprocate chesthe well and good cheyyakapoyina that fellow will feel bad and next time inkolla daggara will respond. Manaki confusion vunndadhu!! 

Main manollu ego thagginchukovali. Just be nice and dont be awkward :) 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, captainAF said:

Emundi... Indians anaganey automatic ga confusion start avuthunndi...India lo vunnattu vunndala or else ikkadi vaalla laga hello cheppala ani.... I tend to say hi but its 50-50 with our own, some will reciprocate and some will stay in back home mind set and dont react. So, next time automatic ga palakarinchali anipinchadu.

So, by default desis ayithe smile and say hello here in US without expecting a reaction. With that confusion lekunda vunntunndi. Reciprocate chesthe well and good cheyyakapoyina that fellow will feel bad and next time inkolla daggara will respond. Manaki confusion vunndadhu!! 

Baaga chepparandi

Looking at someone isn't a big deal even not acknowledging a hello when said politely I will give it a bye as it's not a cultural norm of our own. 

But I just don't get why sometimes some desis stare, like they expected you to not be there in a certain place and saw you there. Even if not, they still end up staring. 

12 minutes ago, captainAF said:

@gr33d

Also, you could have been in an attire comfortable to you.. the other person could have been in desi attire or vice versa..also you drove corolla other person drove Lexus or vice versa.. all these things has to go away...

1 hour ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

its a joke. stop taking things literally. especially on discussion boards.

adhi oka fake mod account..  nuvvu VP avvaku S@nC#aZi

I meant Variety Pullaya bro