Desi’s feel conscious when the see other desi’s

Raazu

14 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Looking at someone isn't a big deal even not acknowledging a hello when said politely I will give it a bye as it's not a cultural norm of our own. 

But I just don't get why sometimes some desis stare, like they expected you to not be there in a certain place and saw you there. Even if not, they still end up staring. 

yeah stares are horrible... they stare at u as if you are from a diff. planet...i feel thier stares even tho i am not looking at them.

They feel superior man! anthey. You reminded of this b@st@rd.

Infosys nunchi oka batch digindi maa comp lo. aithey andulo okadu aa team manager. having stayed for a major part of our lives where we tend to say "hi" and "Hello" with a smile here. I did the same to this idiot. It was automatic. 2- 3 months passed still when you say "hi" to him vaadu vadi asthini edo adiginattu feel avuthadu. entha serious ga choosthadantey asalu joduchukoni kottedamnipisthundi. One fine day I said "Hi" and his reply was the same. Finally, I approached him and asked me if he could join me for a coffee and he agreed to. Then patiently explained to him about the same. But in return, he was like you don't tell me how to blah......blah........ and all kinds of stuff and complained to my manager. I had one on one meeting with my manager and I again patiently explained the same thing. But manager asked me to look into our QA affairs rather than other stuff. "I don't give damn to anyone, If he's wrong he's. period!" 

41 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

They feel superior man! anthey. You reminded of this b@st@rd.

Infosys nunchi oka batch digindi maa comp lo. aithey andulo okadu aa team manager. having stayed for a major part of our lives where we tend to say "hi" and "Hello" with a smile here. I did the same to this idiot. It was automatic. 2- 3 months passed still when you say "hi" to him vaadu vadi asthini edo adiginattu feel avuthadu. entha serious ga choosthadantey asalu joduchukoni kottedamnipisthundi. One fine day I said "Hi" and his reply was the same. Finally, I approached him and asked me if he could join me for a coffee and he agreed to. Then patiently explained to him about the same. But in return, he was like you don't tell me how to blah......blah........ and all kinds of stuff and complained to my manager. I had one on one meeting with my manager and I again patiently explained the same thing. But manager asked me to look into our QA affairs rather than other stuff. "I don't give damn to anyone, If he's wrong he's. period!" 

Nuvvu eppudu office lo edo lolli cheyalsindena.. :giggle:Workplace lo evadi pani vadiki untadi.. Ala walk chesthu eduru padithe smile. Return smile isthe ok iyyakapothe aathcare. Don't extend friendship

I personally don't like to maintain after 6pm relations with workplace batch friends are different from colleagues. But I made close friends at work also. Vallu ala aioitharu. Migatha vallatho maintain strict boundaries 

46 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Nuvvu eppudu office lo edo lolli cheyalsindena.. :giggle:Workplace lo evadi pani vadiki untadi.. Ala walk chesthu eduru padithe smile. Return smile isthe ok iyyakapothe aathcare. Don't extend friendship

I personally don't like to maintain after 6pm relations with workplace batch friends are different from colleagues. But I made close friends at work also. Vallu ala aioitharu. Migatha vallatho maintain strict boundaries 

lol aadi Linkedin link undi but ikkada veyyanu. his name is Kamalakar, Infosys Project manager