Women nacked infront of Male doctors?

whatsapp

In India I heard this that they prefer gynacologist Male rather than female and even in states mana desi women when pregnant 

need to give birth infront of male doctors? how bhayya edi possible? Wont they be nacked all the time, how its comfortable for

them..Just asking for knowledge purpose. 

6 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

In India I heard this that they prefer gynacologist Male rather than female and even in states mana desi women when pregnant 

need to give birth infront of male doctors? how bhayya edi possible? Wont they be nacked all the time, how its comfortable for

i dont think so

2 hours ago, whatsapp said:

Fake news bro.

not sure if you know men from india don't prefer or don't take gynocology men who are gynacologist are hard to find compared to cardiologist... 

ekkada nunchinpattukostav ee info... 0.1% kooda nammela ledu

Yes if  doctor is very  famous here in states  Indian women kuda very good doctor ani they go with that doctor.  Doctor devudu to samanam . Akkada siggu enti ? Anesthesia Ichaka and a pains lo evadiki alochana kuda radu . 15 years ago one of my cousin delivered a baby in states with a male doctor . 30 years ago my aunts also delivered their kids in states with male doctors appudu female doctors takkuva undevallu . Ippudu Ikkada bane dorukuntunnaru. Preference em ledu kani very good doctor ayite people go for him .

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yes if  doctor is very  famous here in states  Indian women kuda very good doctor ani they go with that doctor.  Doctor devudu to samanam . Akkada siggu enti ? Anesthesia Ichaka and a pains lo evadiki alochana kuda radu . 15 years ago one of my cousin delivered a baby in states with a male doctor . 30 years ago my aunts also delivered their kids in states with male doctors appudu female doctors takkuva undevallu . Ippudu Ikkada bane dorukuntunnaru. Preference em ledu kani very good doctor ayite people go for him .

Yes Agreed. If Doctor is famous irrespective of gender they will prefer famous  Doctor. If not mostly stick with female Gynics..

Doctors ki puvvulu chusi chusi visigi dengesi untaru man vallaki feelings em undav unless a pervert  aite tappa. Na Circle la 2-3 doctors unnaru vallu cheptunde gandhi hospital house surgeon stories village urollu vastaru anta puvvu lu inspect cheyalanta rojuki oka 20-30 Galiz maintenance vanthulu cheskunetolu anta starting if you had noticed doctors anduke don’t get aroused easily pilal Kuda max okarni kanesariki tala pranam thoka la vastadi vallaki

48 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I agree with you but mari pathivratham poda ila chinapatinunchi kapadukuntu vasthuna seelam poda ila chesthe.....

For @Biskot when I working in india I heard two female co-workers talking at lunch time, it seems one is advising other to go to male doctor he is good ani....I just remembered and posted nohting much @Biskot

India lo ila vunte USA lo alochinchuko....