Women nacked infront of Male doctors?

whatsapp

6 hours ago, whatsapp said:

In India I heard this that they prefer gynacologist Male rather than female and even in states mana desi women when pregnant 

need to give birth infront of male doctors? how bhayya edi possible? Wont they be nacked all the time, how its comfortable for

them..Just asking for knowledge purpose. 

Naked all the time? They wear a gown. For some people it is a personal thing so they choose only female and for others  safe delivery is a primary concern. They won’t view the doctor in that shade man. Although men OBYGN are in minority but some are damn good and people literally wait for their appointments.

90% work during delivery is done by nurses, doctor or on-call doctor monitor the vitals and instruct the nurses or chalk out alternative plans if any complications.

even if you elect female doctor not guaranteed you will have your doctor during the delivery because they work on oncall basis, also 90% cases the anesthesiologists are male - epidural (anesthesia) is given to the lower portion of the spine.

In India I heard this that they prefer gynacologist Male rather than female and even in states mana desi women when pregnant 

need to give birth infront of male doctors? how bhayya edi possible? Wont they be nacked all the time, how its comfortable for

Nuvvu veseee threads ki report post anee option vundi. konchem chusi veyyi nee lafoot postlu id ban avututhadi jagaratha.

Women prefer stitching their dresses from male rather than male telusa neeku.

emanna antee uncles baga kudutaruu ani porilu, Aa abbai baga dress stitching chestaru ani aunties cover chestaru deeni guruchi neeku emanna telusthee maaku kuddaa chepu.

3 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Naked all the time? They wear a gown. For some people it is a personal thing so they choose only female and for others  safe delivery is a primary concern. They won’t view the doctor in that shade man. Although men OBYGN are in minority but some are damn good and people literally wait for their appointments.

90% work during delivery is done by nurses, doctor or on-call doctor monitor the vitals and instruct the nurses or chalk out alternative plans if any complications.

even if you elect female doctor not guaranteed you will have your doctor during the delivery because they work on oncall basis, also 90% cases the anesthesiologists are male - epidural (anesthesia) is given to the lower portion of the spine.

@kiladi bullodu 

15 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Karma man he is a very famous doctor in San Diego with 30+ yrs experience. Em chestam kharma she is going through surgeries every year and there is no hope. Manchi doctor vetukunna kuda mana karma balekapote ila avutayi. 

Sue chesara

6 minutes ago, NaChavNenuChasta said:

Sue chesara

Doctor asked for a compromise immediately but my bava was in rage. Emotionally he said will approach legally. Lawyer ni konesadu e doctor and they lost the case. He made it look like my sister didn't want c-section as she was beauty conscious but truth was my ammamma , pinni , ammakkayya everyone were with her in hospital and thought normal is impossible and asked nurse how is it possible. Nurse tittindi ta vellani miru doctors ah how can u say normal impossible ani. They regret now as that money could have helped the kid in future. All kind of crappy things happen here too. Citizens ayyi undi kuda em cheyalekapoyaru.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Doctor asked for a compromise immediately but my bava was in rage. Emotionally he said will approach legally. Lawyer ni konesadu e doctor and they lost the case. He made it look like my sister didn't want c-section as she was beauty conscious. They regret now as that money could have helped the kid in future. All kind of crappy things happen here too. Citizens ayyi undi kuda em cheyalekapoyaru.

Desi women beautiful ga vuntaraa jeevitham. Halleluyyaa

Doctors are like god...it doesn’t matter to them at all

39 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Doctor asked for a compromise immediately but my bava was in rage. Emotionally he said will approach legally. Lawyer ni konesadu e doctor and they lost the case. He made it look like my sister didn't want c-section as she was beauty conscious but truth was my ammamma , pinni , ammakkayya everyone were with her in hospital and thought normal is impossible and asked nurse how is it possible. Nurse tittindi ta vellani miru doctors ah how can u say normal impossible ani. They regret now as that money could have helped the kid in future. All kind of crappy things happen here too. Citizens ayyi undi kuda em cheyalekapoyaru.

what money for kids future are you saying here? spent on lawyer - case?

brahmilaughing.gif  doctor gaadi money, time pettindhi daanike antav ..  em thinking saami.. obviously women will be comfortable with a woman gyn.. but diversity sh1t laaga, talent lekunna lady ani pothe modatike mosam vasthundi

gynecology ane kaadu if a doctor wants to exploit any doctor can do, but I don't think they will craving so much for that, not everyone. exceptional cases are rare like in any profession. moreover nakedness is not beauty, with all that blood and delivery process I don't think people have time to get crazy thoughts.

12 hours ago, whatsapp said:

what money for kids future are you saying here? spent on lawyer - case?

Doctor offer chesina few millions tesukoni compromise ayyi unte without being emotional that could have helped my niece when she grow up antunna . She could have hired a woman all life to help her . Ippudu kid so okay . When she is married and has a baby who will help her especially without any movement in her right hand . E paisal appudu panikochevi kada . Sue Cheyali anukunnaru vadi license cancel cheyalani emaindi ? It’s not always good to take decisions emotionally in rage . One good example idi .