Women nacked infront of Male doctors?

whatsapp

32 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Doctors ki puvvulu chusi chusi visigi dengesi untaru man vallaki feelings em undav unless a pervert  aite tappa. Na Circle la 2-3 doctors unnaru vallu cheptunde gandhi hospital house surgeon stories village urollu vastaru anta puvvu lu inspect cheyalanta rojuki oka 20-30 Galiz maintenance vanthulu cheskunetolu anta starting if you had noticed doctors anduke don’t get aroused easily pilal Kuda max okarni kanesariki tala pranam thoka la vastadi vallaki

Asalu me gync male friends ki pellilu easy ga avuthaya ☺☺

11 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Seelam character is not related to body of a woman . Okadu chuste poyedi Kadu character .  It is in attitude,  value system and how woman carries herself  . Cervical cancer vaste em chestaru Doctor deggariki pova ? Doctor is a god who helps you to alleviate pain.  Grow up man .

well said

• Thanks 1

this is the situation in US, inka india lo aithey inka thakkuva undochu 

Men are now less likely than ever to try to become OB-GYNs. Only about 17% of current OB-GYN residents are men. Smith and others say that if their numbers keep dropping, it could weaken the field overall.

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Yes if  doctor is very  famous here in states  Indian women kuda very good doctor ani they go with that doctor.  Doctor devudu to samanam . Akkada siggu enti ? Anesthesia Ichaka and a pains lo evadiki alochana kuda radu . 15 years ago one of my cousin delivered a baby in states with a male doctor . 30 years ago my aunts also delivered their kids in states with male doctors appudu female doctors takkuva undevallu . Ippudu Ikkada bane dorukuntunnaru. Preference em ledu kani very good doctor ayite people go for him .

gud one

5 hours ago, whatsapp said:

In India I heard this that they prefer gynacologist Male rather than female and even in states mana desi women when pregnant 

need to give birth infront of male doctors? how bhayya edi possible? Wont they be nacked all the time, how its comfortable for

them..Just asking for knowledge purpose. 

grow up dude , lot of hospitals ki on call doctors untaru , can be male or female , wife ki normal delivery aithe evaru vastharo cheppaleru

6 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

grow up dude , lot of hospitals ki on call doctors untaru , can be male or female , wife ki normal delivery aithe evaru vastharo cheppaleru

but male doctors dagaraki vethukuntu velathe yemanali

2 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

That doctor famous and has high success rate anali.  Delivery is like punarjanma for a woman. Many things can go wrong. E rojullo simple anaku. Ma cousin daughter birth time lo doctor chesina mistake ki right hand nerves tegipoyi suffering since she opened her eyes and this happened in states. Eddari pranalaki sambandhinchina vishayam so they choose a good doctor. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

That doctor famous and has high success rate anali.  Delivery is like punarjanma for a woman. Many things can go wrong. E rojullo simple anaku. Ma cousin daughter birth time lo doctor chesina mistake ki right hand nerves tegipoyi suffering since she opened her eyes and this happened in states. Eddari pranalaki sambandhinchina vishayam so they choose a good doctor. 

@whatsapp ... Dint make fun of this things .. you know the pain when you are going to be father ... while well said @Amrita.. the incident is touching to heart 

10 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

They choose a doctor who they believe in and will make the delivery a safe experience , nuvvu yemaina paisa istunnava db lo comment veyatam tappa , so they probably don't care what ever you say brotheru 

9 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

@whatsapp ... Dint make fun of this things .. you know the pain when you are going to be father ... while well said @Amrita.. the incident is touching to heart 

Karma man he is a very famous doctor in San Diego with 30+ yrs experience. Em chestam kharma she is going through surgeries every year and there is no hope. Manchi doctor vetukunna kuda mana karma balekapote ila avutayi. 

10 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Dude will you stop thinking for those emergency cases, I am saying some women are chossing for regular health check ups he doctors and also while pregenancy before checkup also....all I am saying about current trend

Just now, Amrita said:

Karma man he was a very famous doctor in San Diego with 30+ yrs experience. Em chestam kharma she is going through surgeries every year and there is no hope. 

So sad .. Oh God what is this ? Pls Give every one to good life  ..may god give fast recovery to her .. and some idiotic people make fun of delivery and they are forgetting they also came from same ..

Just now, whatsapp said:

Dude will you stop thinking for those emergency cases, I am saying some women are chossing for regular health check ups he doctors and also while pregenancy before checkup also....all I am saying about current trend

That's your in rubbish thoughts .. do you think while carrying a baby .. she will think of baby future and safety future .. no one thinks about this idiotic n dirty thinking who are carrying at that time and stop making fun of this .. 

3 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Doctor has no gender. Ayina valla husband's ki leni badha nikenduku @whatsapp ? If you are that conservative choose a female doctor for your wife. Not everyone will have same thinking as you.  Efficiency, rating, experience, ability to handle critical conditions is what people see not gender of doctor.