Congress should sweep elections, but TDP should loose all contested seats..

Spartan

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I don't know about regional politics bro.

I'll stop saying sh1t. thanks for pointing out.

just google nerella incident for example. Sand mafia ni addukunnanduku SC colony guys ni private parts daggara electricity petti akkada kotti samparu. see this video.

KTR is blood ugly mafia gaadu. Sampesthunnadu akkada.

2 minutes ago, turtle said:

just google nerella incident for example. Sand mafia ni addukunnanduku SC colony guys ni private parts daggara electricity petti akkada kotti samparu. see this video.

KTR is blood ugly mafia gaadu. Sampesthunnadu akkada.

okay. thanks.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

vote veyyatam is like getting fcuked. haha..

my policy. never ever ever ever vote.

There are only  Two options: 

Either Vote (even if it is NOTA) or just stfu. 

I think Voting is better  than bs analysis. 

Just now, AppatloBhutto said:

There are only  Two options: 

Either Vote (even if it is NOTA) or just stfu. 

I think Voting is better  than bs analysis. 

try bs analysis and tell that &^%

7 minutes ago, uttermost said:

vote veyyatam is like getting fcuked. haha..

my policy. never ever ever ever vote.

This is like horny virgin  teenagers pretending to talk about how orgasmic it feels having sex, and how badly then wanna have sex and when the the time comes, they still keep talking about how it feels but not getting into action. 

all talk no action. pure bs

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

India is run by the elites for the elites. India lo leftist parties emi levu, including CPI/CPM. They are also headed by elites.

when India moves into middle income nation, things will change. what you consider as impractical now, will become possible.

I already conceded that leftist parties ki chance ledhu, because India is growing now ani. but you are assuming that it'll never happen.

After we die, does it matter how it turns? I bet in your life time you won't see any slightest change in Indian politics.You should live in core village to understand this. We live in a village, we are living there even now. So all the talks here are just for the heck sake, you may never know the actual lives.

• Like 1

Just now, AppatloBhutto said:

This is like horny virgin  teenagers pretending to talk about how orgasmic it feels having sex, and how badly then wanna have sex and when the the time comes, they still keep talking about how it feels but not getting into action. 

all talk no action. pure bs

you are almost there bro, with bs analysis :)

all you need to do now is, expand your analogies with some analysis, and transfer this to politics. &^%

then tell me bs analysis sucks.

bs analysis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> voting.

if you disagree, you are not a good enough bs analyst. s0rry bro. that's the truth.

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

After we die, does it matter how it turns? I bet in your life time you won't see any slightest change in Indian politics.You should live in core village to understand this. We live in a village, we are living there even now. So all the talks here are just for the heck sake, you may never know the actual lives.

yes, it matters how it turns out after we die. 

ideas are propagated by people keeping it alive, either in their bedrooms, or in fancy 5star hotels or in local slums.

ideas don't simply spring up in vaccuum when there's a need for an alternative.

your living in a village is relevant how? I don't understand. are you saying you support the power structure in your village because you are afraid of backlash, and that nobody in your village also should, because you don't want things to get ugly? I don't understand.

Just now, uttermost said:

your living in a village is relevant how? I don't understand. are you saying you support the power structure in your village because you are afraid of backlash, and that nobody in your village also should, because you don't want things to get ugly? I don't understand.

When you're suppressed by someone you know what I meant. I'm not meant by any means that I am a victim (don't assume). Politics at low level are at it's nastiest form and I am sure you ain't tasted it. I don't think you will ever because you don't have the opportunity. Politicians in India won't let other caste's grow/power thirst, no matter how much you try to win this point you cannot. Example Kondandaram. Look where he stand now. 

Just now, tacobell fan said:

When you're suppressed by someone you know what I meant. I'm not meant by any means that I am a victim (don't assume). Politics at low level are at it's nastiest form and I am sure you ain't tasted it. I don't think you will ever because you don't have the opportunity. Politicians in India won't let other caste's grow/power thirst, no matter how much you try to win this point you cannot. Example Kondandaram. Look where he stand now. 

okay. 

5 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

how do you think those people can be empowered?

will a local factory employing from the oppressed group empower them somewhat? Will an outsider rich supporting a local panchayat head (elected from the oppressed) change it?

I concede that humans are complicated beings, and its impossible to predict how they will react to pressure, and to help from outside, and to even the concept of freedom (which many don't understand unless articulated from among them).

that is why these ideas keep floating. If it doesn't work in one place, hope is that it'll make small inroads, and one day attain critical mass to change the nature of society.

if you don't believe in that sort of change, its a very pessimist view of human nature.

but I believe society changes, both for good and for worse. Even if you consider these ideas laughable, and restricted to the elite, and even you are witness to the harm it did your village, these are universal values that educated rational humans strive for.

but I understand where you are coming from. I'm not talking from experience. So I will shut up now. hopefully people in your village find their own voice, and in unison some day.

Lack of education. There’s a lot of people (A LOT) and it’s not easy to fix. I’m only talking sub-set (a minute) imagine entire rural India. Telugu states are much better but other states like UP. Try to tour Varanasi when you get chance. Real bad and this takes decades to fix. To clean multi generation mess is no joke. It has to be done in same way it was disrupted. CBN/KCR anyone for that matter can only make a baby steps.