Congress should sweep elections, but TDP should loose all contested seats..

Spartan

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

Lack of education. There’s a lot of people (A LOT) and it’s not easy to fix. I’m only talking sub-set (a minute) imagine entire rural India. Telugu states are much better but other states like UP. Try to tour Varanasi when you get chance. Real bad and this takes decades to fix. To clean multi generation mess is no joke. It has to be done in same way it was disrupted. CBN/KCR anyone for that matter can only make a baby steps. 

hammara sitara 

bul bul 

16 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Pushpam batch should loose miserably 

But Dora with  support giving help

Pushpam batch should loose all states

BJP will  retain 4seats in city and get 4-5 more in overall state .. 6-8 easy ga vosthayi

12 minutes ago, uttermost said:

people in your village find their own voice, and in unison some day.

We pay 10k per month per servant to three of them. Do you think they survive with that pay and still be able to educate their kids and give better life? It’s a joke. You are talking 1.2 lakhs per year. How they eat, live and same time their kids grow. Most of the people here just dream but those who work daily wages doesn’t have free insurance and education in order to make better judgement. We are top second worlds most populous country, the magnitude of change we are talking is humongous (one can not describe in words)

2 minutes ago, bavaluu said:

hammara sitara 

bul bul 

Exactly. These people won’t give helping hand rather poke fun and move on. That’s exactly what I am trying to explain. 

16 minutes ago, uttermost said:

people in your village find their own voice, and in unison some day.

this is not just about my village but every village in the country. Deep down they all need basic infrastructure and access to resources to make the real change. Which is highly unlikely to happen anytime soon. 

12 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Exactly. These people won’t give helping hand rather poke fun and move on. That’s exactly what I am trying to explain. 

vellaki serving ppl em telusthadi bava 

andaru labor pundakor le like cbn and labor balayya 

5 hours ago, Spartan said:

ma intlo andaru velli Kishan Reddy ki guddi vacharu.  its obvious antadu.  @uttermost :D

Chandrayangutta and Ghoshamahal lo 30,000 votes missing anta motham hindu population ve missing antunnaru chudali entha varaku nijamo result emitado. Aa Akbaruddin gadu odipovali love da gadu...

9 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Chandrayangutta and Ghoshamahal lo 30,000 votes missing anta motham hindu population ve missing antunnaru chudali entha varaku nijamo result emitado. Aa Akbaruddin gadu odipovali love da gadu...

adu odipodu anukunthunna 

i wish he would loose

4 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

adu odipodu anukunthunna 

i wish he would loose

Kani hindu votes gallantu ani racha chestunnaru. Okka booth lone chala mandivi poyinayi anta. Nijalu melliga bitiki vastayi. 

6 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Impossible. Akkada undi chekka cheebbbnn. Nakka telivi ekkuva. Revantham tho kalipi okka 5-10 congi mla contests aadi manushuley. Vaadi interference undodu antay congi ki 80 sears ravali which is impossible.

also congi 2019 elections tho pilla congi tho pothu kavali. 

braah nenu chepthunnaa kadaa

nakka and Congress will loose

and ABN LK gadu Draamoji gaadu kukka chaavu guaranteee

4 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

Pushpam batch should loose miserably 

But Dora with  support giving help

Pushpam batch should loose all states

Pushpsm batch enduku loose kavalo oka reason cheppu chusdam ?