Romeo143

Wife pregnant, can I apply visit visa for her sister?

Recommended Posts

Romeo143

Frnds need one suggestion 

 

my my wife is pregnant and she wants her sister to stay with her for some time,

 

what are are the chances for her visiting visa being approved? 

 

She he is doing her job in India and unmarried Thansk 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ram30
1 minute ago, jefferson1 said:

She can come I think for assisting.

you have to promise the visa officer that you are not going to be naughty 

telugu cinemala prabhavam@3$%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nallamallatiger
3 minutes ago, Romeo143 said:

Frnds need one suggestion 

 

my my wife is pregnant and she wants her sister to stay with her for some time,

 

what are are the chances for her visiting visa being approved? 

 

She he is doing her job in India and unmarried Thansk 

50/50 chances of approval happend recently to no of people got rejected mainly sisters.. if they are coming along with parents got approved 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SwamyRaRa
2 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

She can come I think for assisting.

you have to promise the visa officer that you are not going to be naughty 

Anthey ga anthey ga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
samaja_vargamana
12 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

She can come I think for assisting.

you have to promise the visa officer that you are not going to be naughty 

CITI_c$y

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Romeo143
9 minutes ago, Nallamallatiger said:

50/50 chances of approval happend recently to no of people got rejected mainly sisters.. if they are coming along with parents got approved 

Her parents already have visa , but she doesn’t .. will it get approved if she says she is accompanying her parents to usa?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ravi860

siblings ki visiting ravdam chala kastam but not impossible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nallamallatiger
3 minutes ago, Romeo143 said:

Her parents already have visa , but she doesn’t .. will it get approved if she says she is accompanying her parents to usa?

50/50 va nenu recent chusina cases lo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deadp0ol2

are you planning something crazy for her...@3$%

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ram30
21 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

She can come I think for assisting.

you have to promise the visa officer that you are not going to be naughty 

TS username sudu @3$%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
samaja_varagamana
25 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

She can come I think for assisting.

you have to promise the visa officer that you are not going to be naughty 

Lol amey pregnant aythe amey sister ni pilavalsi osthadi ani ah ?.

Thanppu man ala mataladho wife sister is our sister 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hector8

pregnancy ani mention cheyakapovadam better.... visiting ani self ga try cheyadam better 

is she working ? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jefferson1
12 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Lol amey pregnant aythe amey sister ni pilavalsi osthadi ani ah ?.

Thanppu man ala mataladho wife sister is our sister 

I was joking no 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
samaja_vargamana
1 minute ago, jefferson1 said:

I was joking no 

ok bangaram

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now