Wife pregnant, can I apply visit visa for her sister?

Maa sister (elder to me, married and kids unnaru), Dec lo family mottam pampa interview ki rejected, monna Monday just she along with kids vellindhi malli rejected. Siblings ki ravadam antha easy kaadhu, potential immigrants kindha iche chances chala thakkuva ( I have seen few got approved though)

32 minutes ago, Ravi860 said:

siblings ki visiting ravdam chala kastam but not impossible

Evaru chepparu ? Naku 3-4 countries ki visa vachindi when my sister invited me . Ofcourse I didn’t go for delivery though . This is a myth . Documentation correct unte easy gane vastayi . Unmarried sisters in engineering ki kuda visas vastunnayi now a days . Cousins sponsored for their sisters for US visit visa and they visited too. Each case is different though . Inko second cousin sponsored her sister and she came to US  and visited last year too  . She is visiting between each semester holidays actually. 

45 minutes ago, Romeo143 said:

Frnds need one suggestion 

my my wife is pregnant and she wants her sister to stay with her for some time,

what are are the chances for her visiting visa being approved? 

She he is doing her job in India and unmarried Thansk 

100 visa , contact director Sekhar Kammula  he did the same for Fida movie . He applyed for sai palavi and brought her to USA 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Evaru chepparu ? Naku 3-4 countries ki visa vachindi when my sister invited me . Ofcourse I didn’t go for delivery though . This is a myth . Documentation correct unte easy gane vastayi . Unmarried sisters in engineering ki kuda visas vastunnayi now a days . Cousins sponsored for their sisters for US visit visa and they visited too. 

konchem valla documentation endo cheptava....any tips...i am planning for my cousin too

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Evaru chepparu ? Naku 3-4 countries ki visa vachindi when my sister invited me . Ofcourse I didn’t go for delivery though . This is a myth . Documentation correct unte easy gane vastayi . Unmarried sisters in engineering ki kuda visas vastunnayi now a days . Cousins sponsored for their sisters for US visit visa and they visited too. 

ledu anukunta.... recently heard 2 cases.... sisters, brothers ki reject chesi parents ki icharu.... 

11 minutes ago, Hector8 said:

ledu anukunta.... recently heard 2 cases.... sisters, brothers ki reject chesi parents ki icharu.... 

Ledu enti Vallu semester holidays lo vastunte ? Last before year may lo vachindi dec lo vachindi and she is again coming in May . Inka cheppalante last before  year may lo our family met with an accident with car I  I rented and became total . She was in that car too . 

5 minutes ago, Tejas413 said:

konchem valla documentation endo cheptava....any tips...i am planning for my cousin too

Cousin ki sponsor cheyaledu both cases lo  own bro and own sis sponsored their sisters . Bro has GC and sister recently got H1b . 

10 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Evaru chepparu ? Naku 3-4 countries ki visa vachindi when my sister invited me . Ofcourse I didn’t go for delivery though . This is a myth . Documentation correct unte easy gane vastayi . Unmarried sisters in engineering ki kuda visas vastunnayi now a days . Cousins sponsored for their sisters for US visit visa and they visited too. Each case is different though . Inko second cousin sponsored her sister and she came to US  and visited last year too  . She is visiting between each semester holidays actually. 

em cheyyalo endo elanti hurdles lekunda jeevitham povadaniki next janma lo ayina ilantivi naku tagalali... 

10 minutes ago, Hector8 said:

Ma bava valla Atha and her husband ki sponsored a month back to UK along with his parents , me and also my parents . We all applied in Jan and are right now in UK and attended housewarming  .ofcourse  UK is different from US but still bane vastayi documentation right unte . 

15 minutes ago, Bitcoin_Baba3 said:

Maa sister (elder to me, married and kids unnaru), Dec lo family mottam pampa interview ki rejected, monna Monday just she along with kids vellindhi malli rejected. Siblings ki ravadam antha easy kaadhu, potential immigrants kindha iche chances chala thakkuva ( I have seen few got approved though)

andarini tepinchi elections lo nunchudam ana??

10 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Ledu enti Vallu semester holidays lo vastunte ? Last before year may lo vachindi dec lo vachindi and she is again coming in May . Inka cheppalante last before  year may lo our family met with an accident with car I  I rented and became total . She was in that car too . 

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Ma bava valla Atha and her husband ki sponsored a month back to UK along with his parents , me and also my parents . We all applied in Jan and are right now in UK and attended housewarming  .ofcourse  UK is different from US but still bane vastayi documentation right unte . 

good for them....  donno mari recent ga friend valla sis + parents ki sponser cheste parents vachindi but sis ki raledu... she is working

9 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

em cheyyalo endo elanti hurdles lekunda jeevitham povadaniki next janma lo ayina ilantivi naku tagalali... 

Strong ties in home country so that they return back unte usually visa approve avutundi . 

Just now, Amrita said:

Strong ties in home country so that they return back unte usually visa approve avutundi . 

symbolic gaa baga balisinollu ayi undali ala unte pakka deshaniki paisala kosam enduku vastham....