Adoption in US

Hitman

Evarikaina subject unda? US lo US baby ni adoption teesukovadam meeda.. meeku kaani, mee friend ki kaani, friend friend ki kaani.. 

Subject undi, share chesukovadam interest unte.. Please PM contact phone number. I will have the person contact the given number. 

Thanks

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hutke

• mantis

• yamadoobu

• Hitman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in the same process , wil share the details with you . $25000 - $45,000 will be the expenses , if it is private adoption.   But you Could go with state adoption ...as foster care parent  with adoption as option. Chances of adopting a kid is very less in this case ... but it is free ..with private adoption you could get tax break anywhere 10,000-15,000  

1 hour ago, Hitman said:

Evarikaina subject unda? US lo US baby ni adoption teesukovadam meeda.. meeku kaani, mee friend ki kaani, friend friend ki kaani.. 

Subject undi, share chesukovadam interest unte.. Please PM contact phone number. I will have the person contact the given number. 

Thanks

I am in the same process , wil share the details with you . $25000 - $45,000 will be the expenses , if it is private adoption.   But you Could go with state adoption ...as foster care parent  with adoption as option. Chances of adopting a kid is very less in this case ... but it is free ..with private adoption you could get tax break anywhere 10,000-15,000  

4 minutes ago, Hutke said:

How to do private adoption man? any site for guidance? manaku status em undali? H1 okay na?

2 minutes ago, Vallavan said:

How to do private adoption man? any site for guidance? manaku status em undali? H1 okay na?

H1 okay  kaani ,  but if kid is a us citizen  you will stay as a guardian on the paper until you get the citizenship status. Follow this site bba.org , they have introduction online classes about the process for adoption and what are steps for adopting.total process is 18 months 

1 hour ago, Hitman said:

Thanks

Hi

1 hour ago, Hitman said:

Thanks

Adopt me no

9 minutes ago, Hutke said:

H1 okay  kaani ,  but if kid is a us citizen  you will stay as a guardian on the paper until you get the citizenship status. Follow this site bba.org , they have introduction online classes about the process for adoption and what are steps for adopting.total process is 18 months 

Thanks bro. but bba.org is it correct site? 

2 hours ago, Hitman said:

Thanks

Yo baa nenu naa wife thinking about it. Cost and process yendo cheppu baa detail ga. Neeku runapadi vunta _-_