Adoption in US

Hitman

3 minutes ago, Edo_Okati said:

private adoption endi bhayya.. adoption ee evarko help cheddam ani.. inka ee 25000 karchu endi.. throw some light please.. 

It's good they charge lot of amount. free ante lot of people will misuse dude. human's are worst creatures on this planet.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hutke

• mantis

• yamadoobu

• Hitman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Hutke said:

I am in the same process , wil share the details with you . $25000 - $45,000 will be the expenses , if it is private adoption.   But you Could go with state adoption ...as foster care parent  with adoption as option. Chances of adopting a kid is very less in this case ... but it is free ..with private adoption you could get tax break anywhere 10,000-15,000  

Wow ! Enta expensive ah ? I have thought about it. Chudali workout avutundo ledo. *n$

1 hour ago, AlaElaAlaEla said:

US kid ni adopt ante, vaadu peddayaka it would be more obvious to him to know he is an adopted kid based on the race/color.

broad minded manam aithe okay, aa kid ki easy ga telisipothundi, he needs to handle it. Think about this angle. 

India kid aithe no one will know unless we tell them. 

What is the specific reason your friend wants to adopt kid from US? 

Why should we hide man at first place? He needs to know reality tappu em undi? 

1 hour ago, Hitman said:

Private means basic adoption. You need to hire agency to look after all the documentation, insurances etc. would cost 25 to 40. mostly infants. 

State means - State agency has kids waiting for foster care, you choose from them. mostly these are older kids. Not infants. 

1 hour ago, xano917 said:

It's good they charge lot of amount. free ante lot of people will misuse dude. human's are worst creatures on this planet.

thanks for the inputs... i have a kid already.. thought instead of having another child, will go with adoption and help the needy but if that costs money for adoption..i wouldn't even consider that route

4 hours ago, Hitman said:

High level points

From India :

You need to live with the kid in India for at least 2 year period. And then the process starts. Kid would get H4. 

you need to go to india and spend some time with Kids for 6 months.If you have time ...getting kids form india is best

wish india could have loosen up the adoption laws a little bit , More orphan kids  would have adopted.

From US:

Expensive, but doable, lots of agencies available.

-minimum  $25,000 to start the process

-FBI Checks , Home study  and Fire Safety check on Home and Kids friendly Home and Parenting Classes

-Minimum 2 bedroom Home needed and it varies 2-3 bedrooms depends up on the age.

-you can adopt 2 or more Kids with the same Process

- Good Thing about is you know the outcome.

@HITMAN ,If needed more details PM Me, will definitely share this Amazing Journey of adoption

15 minutes ago, JAPAN said:

USA lo naaku thelvad

i have a adopted kid in vizag (3rd standard lo vunnadu present)

Adoption from school or orphanage ? DO you pay money and they take care in India ?