Friend losing hope

Daaarling

My Friend who was my classmate now Junior at work is going through a problem. She is married 3 years ago and till now had no children. Health wise she is perfect. She is very beautiful. There is a problem with her husband. He is a good person but he couldn’t perform on bed. His premature ejaculation is causing problem. I think he has erectile disfunction and doesn’t want to see a doctor. He is not even ready for surrogacy. My friend is under full pressure from parents and in-laws for children. She is preparing spicy food which helps for strengthening erection. Do you have suggestions on food consumption, exercises or herbal medicine etc. It is very embarrassing for a women not having children after marriage. Please don’t make fun of it

4 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

My Friend who was my classmate now Junior at work is going through a problem. She is married 3 years ago and till now had no children. Health wise she is perfect. She is very beautiful. There is a problem with her husband. He is a good person but he couldn’t perform on bed. His premature ejaculation is causing problem. I think he has erectile disfunction and doesn’t want to see a doctor. He is not even ready for surrogacy. My friend is under full pressure from parents and in-laws for children. She is preparing spicy food which helps for strengthening erection. Do you have suggestions on food consumption, exercises or herbal medicine etc. It is very embarrassing for a women not having children after marriage. Please don’t make fun of it

Desam lo relation problems neeke endhuku vastaye or just posts vestava ? 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Treatment, Checkup chesukonu. Food thini solve chesukunta antae inka em solution cheppali daarling.. Vaadi karma ki vadhileyadame

48 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

3 yrs is not long time.

52 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

@3$%

1 hour ago, Daaarling said:

Areyy pissikaai gaa meeru entha mandhiraa aa MOD sinthakaai gaallu meetho dukaanam open chesaaraa 

• Like 1