Friend losing hope

Daaarling

17 hours ago, Daaarling said:

My Friend who was my classmate now Junior at work is going through a problem. She is married 3 years ago and till now had no children. Health wise she is perfect. She is very beautiful. There is a problem with her husband. He is a good person but he couldn’t perform on bed. His premature ejaculation is causing problem. I think he has erectile disfunction and doesn’t want to see a doctor. He is not even ready for surrogacy. My friend is under full pressure from parents and in-laws for children. She is preparing spicy food which helps for strengthening erection. Do you have suggestions on food consumption, exercises or herbal medicine etc. It is very embarrassing for a women not having children after marriage. Please don’t make fun of it

ammayilu ilanti vishyalu kooda share chesukutunnara maga  friends tho ee madhya...chala develop ayipoyinru...

mulakkaya baaaaaaaga thinipichi..gatti ga karusukomanu bed time laaaa..anni ave set ayithayi

My Friend who was my classmate now Junior at work is going through a problem. She is married 3 years ago and till now had no children. Health wise she is perfect. She is very beautiful. There is a problem with her husband. He is a good person but he couldn’t perform on bed. His premature ejaculation is causing problem. I think he has erectile disfunction and doesn’t want to see a doctor. He is not even ready for surrogacy. My friend is under full pressure from parents and in-laws for children. She is preparing spicy food which helps for strengthening erection. Do you have suggestions on food consumption, exercises or herbal medicine etc. It is very embarrassing for a women not having children after marriage. Please don’t make fun of it

can you be of any help to their family..DB kosam garal bi.. real ga aite baay ee kada braces_1

10 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

ammayilu ilanti vishyalu kooda share chesukutunnara maga  friends tho ee madhya...chala develop ayipoyinru...

mulakkaya baaaaaaaga thinipichi..gatti ga karusukomanu bed time laaaa..anni ave set ayithayi

lyt tisko raja...it's a fake pakodi story ... @Daaarling or @DBgirl threads vesaarante adi fake...these two guys are fake pakodis

• Upvote 2

how come a person who has performance problem in getting it erect also has prejaculation froblem??

sorry for poking fun but curious aswell

Just now, reddyeee said:

He needs help from a doctor .. not from you or not from this dB. If she can talk to her husband openly like how she is talking to you then the problem will be solved. 

3 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

lyt tisko raja...it's a fake pakodi story ... @Daaarling or @DBgirl threads vesaarante adi fake...these two guys are fake pakodis

1 hour ago, reddyeee said:

He needs help from a doctor .. not from you or not from this dB. If she can talk to her husband openly like how she is talking to you then the problem will be solved. 

Thank you for your geniune advice 

On 9/15/2019 at 11:48 PM, Daaarling said:

ED unte pillalu puttara?

PE unte pillal putra?

spices thinte pillal pudtara?

here is the treatment - pakodilu tinipinchu (keep posting pakodi threads)