CAA bill la why are srilankan tamils are left out?

hyperbole

northie pushpm galluku vallu Hindulu laga kanapadutalera or some other reason? genuine doubt.

ayina ammaki annamu pettanodu pinnammaki bangaru gaju chestannadu anta, mana deshamla unna poor ke sakka ga dikku ledu pakka deshla unnalonnanni uddaristara ee bill tho. what is the compulsion behind this bill and why now is nother genuine doubt. in btw I don’t care if muslims are left out but why this athi and why now? read so,e news articles but everything is superficial and neither the people opposing it or people supporting get it.

my viewpoint why this athi, why now and em labamu? don’t effing tell me lets add more hindus to the beautiful nation of ours is the only motive

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

northie pushpm galluku vallu Hindulu laga kanapadutalera or some other reason? genuine doubt.

ayina ammaki annamu pettanodu pinnammaki bangaru gaju chestannadu anta, mana deshamla unna poor ke sakka ga dikku ledu pakka deshla unnalonnanni uddaristara ee bill tho. why the compulsion of this bill and why now is nother genuine doubt. in btw I don’t care if muslims are left out but why this athi and why now? read news articles but everything is superficial and neither the people opposing it or people supporting get it.

my viewpoint why this athi, why now and em labamu? don’t effing tell me lets add more hindus tp our beautiful nation of ours if the only motive

dude pilichi evaru citizenship iyyatledu......just for people who enetered before dec 2014

9 minutes ago, panipoori said:

dude pilichi evaru citizenship iyyatledu......just for people who enetered before dec 2014

you understand what an amendment is? correct? it is the 1955 Indian citizenship bill and it is being amended or changed to make additional provisions. you are mentioning one clause out of many such.

What is the Citizenship (Amendment) Act?
The bill that is now an Act makes it easier for the non-Muslim immigrants from India's neighbours - Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan - to become citizens of India. Though the Bill doesn't spell it out clearly, but the fact that it entitles Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Parsis, and Christians facing religious persecution in the three nations, to seek Indian citizenship, highlights the exclusion of Muslims. 

The Act says the refugees of the six communities will be given Indian citizenship after residing in India for five years, instead of 11 years earlier. 

9 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

you understand what an amendment is? correct? it is the 1955 Indian citizenship bill and it is being amended or changed to make additional provisions. you are mentioning one clause out of many such.

The bill that is now an Act makes it easier for the non-Muslim immigrants from India's neighbours - Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan - to become citizens of India. Though the Bill doesn't spell it out clearly, but the fact that it entitles Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Parsis, and Christians facing religious persecution in the three nations, to seek Indian citizenship, highlights the exclusion of Muslims. 

The Act says the refugees of the six communities will be given Indian citizenship after residing in India for five years, instead of 11 years earlier. 

"Provided that any person belonging to Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi or Christian community from Afghanistan, Bangladesh or Pakistan, who entered into India on or before the 31st day of December, 2014 and who has been exempted by the Central Government by or under clause (c) of sub-section (2) of section 3 of the Passport (Entry into India) Act, 1920 or from the application of the provisions of the Foreigners Act, 1946 or any rule or order made thereunder, shall not be treated as illegal migrant for the purposes of this Act;"

Srilankan Tamils are neither the religious minority in Sri Lanka...nor are being religiously persecuted for forcible conversions or denied the law of land..unlike other nations which were included who foricbly convert the minorities.

1 hour ago, panipoori said:

"Provided that any person belonging to Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi or Christian community from Afghanistan, Bangladesh or Pakistan, who entered into India on or before the 31st day of December, 2014 and who has been exempted by the Central Government by or under clause (c) of sub-section (2) of section 3 of the Passport (Entry into India) Act, 1920 or from the application of the provisions of the Foreigners Act, 1946 or any rule or order made thereunder, shall not be treated as illegal migrant for the purposes of this Act;"

as I have said that is one just one of the amendments i.e sections 2 of the original bill. there is amendments to section 7 and 18, esp 18 

5. Insection18oftheprincipalAct,insub-section(2),afterclause(ee),thefollowing clause shall be inserted, namely:—
"(eei) the conditions, restrictions and manner for granting certificate of registration or certificate of naturalisation under sub-section (1) of section 6B;".
Amendment of section 7D.
Amendment of section 18.
2 THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY [PART II—
  Amendment of section 2.
2. In the Citizenship Act, 1955 (hereinafter referred to as the principal Act), in section 2, in sub-section (1), in clause (b), the following proviso shall be inserted, namely:—
"Provided that any person belonging to Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi or Christian community from Afghanistan, Bangladesh or Pakistan, who entered into India on or before the 31st day of December, 2014 and who has been exempted by the Central Government by or under clause (c) of sub-section (2) of section 3 of the Passport (Entry into India) Act, 1920 or from the application of the provisions of the Foreigners Act, 1946 or any rule or order made thereunder, shall not be treated as illegal migrant for the purposes of this Act;".
3. After section 6A of the principal Act, the following section shall be inserted,
57 of 1955.
34 of 1920. 31 of 1946.
Reg. 5 of 1873.

SEC. 1] THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY 3
  6. In the Third Schedule to the principal Act, in clause (d), the following proviso shall be inserted, namely:—
'Provided that for the person belonging to Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi or Christian community in Afghanistan, Bangladesh or Pakistan, the aggregate period of residence or service of Government in India as required under this clause shall be read as "not less than five years" in place of "not less than eleven years
".'.

17 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Srilankan Tamils are neither the religious minority in Sri Lanka...nor are being religiously persecuted for forcible conversions or denied the law of land..unlike other nations which were included who foricbly convert the minorities.

tamillo Indians kadu ante sari poyidi kada ee cover drive kanna. when 10% muslims in india are counted as minorities why not 10% tamils in srilanka?

ekkodo iran nundi vachina parsi laku unna provision native people of the land ki levva. sagamu mandi north gallu mixed fruit juice vadi ke anta unte amma ganna amma lanti tamillolaku enta undali, just name sake mention kuda ledu.

Just now, hyperbole said:

tamillo Indians kadu ante sari poyidi kada ee cover drive kanna

@3$% anduke Minorities in those countries annaru ...

aina Tamil ollu Indians etla aitar vayya.. Singapore malaysia lo chala mandi unnaru aravollu..vallanta Indians antava..

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

any Muslims were persecuted on religion basis in pak, bangla, afg ?  can you show any example 

17 minutes ago, karthikn said:

any Muslims were persecuted on religion basis in pak, bangla, afg ?  can you show any example 

that is an excerpt from a news article and not my opinion.

in btw persecution clause is not mentioned either in the original or amended bill. it is a political narrative.i care less if muslims or allowed or not allowed but that is a dangerous precedent if you are singling them out in my opinion. My opinion is straight forward deny any citizenship based on religion or anyone staying illegally , it should be based on merit or humanitarian grounds. 

9 minutes ago, afdb002 said:

India lo start chesnarle #AndhBhakt

i am not bhakt, but i don't see a reason to include muslims in the bill when no muslim person is persecuted in those 3 countries and they are majority.

no jamia milia student protested when hindu girls are being abducted/forcible marriages and converting them as muslims.. ippudu suden ga lechindi.

one thing is clear from delhi protests is that muslims are ok to give citizenship to pak muslims at the cost of *their country* getting f*d up.. country loki t**ists enter ayyi sankanakipoyina ok, because religion comes first then country .. my $0.02

10 minutes ago, karthikn said:

i am not bhakt, but i don't see a reason to include muslims in the bill when no muslim person is persecuted in those 3 countries and they are majority.

no jamia milia student protested when hindu girls are being abducted/forcible marriages and converting them as muslims.. ippudu suden ga lechindi.

one thing is clear from delhi protests is that muslims are ok to give citizenship to pak muslims at the cost of *their country* getting f*d up.. country loki t**ists enter ayyi sankanakipoyina ok, because religion comes first then country 

you are emotionally driven, do you have the stats on many Muslims or Hindus have been granted citizenship in last 50 years? we have very stringent citizenship law, it is easy to become a citizen of USA or any developed country than India. The easiest way to be Indian citizen is to not go through legal means.

they are angry because they are being singled out.