How do we accept

meri_zindagi

9 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

knowing is accepting no ? What if I ask how do we know that somethings are not meant for us ?

k

On 8/22/2020 at 8:00 PM, meri_zindagi said:

Somethings are not meant for us and stop hoping for things that would never happen 

Believe in law of attraction. May be things happen . But I get what you are saying . 

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Believe in law of attraction. May be things happen . But I get what you are saying . 

Good to see you safe

Corona kaalam lo kanipisthu undu appudu appudu

10 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

knowing is accepting no ? What if I ask how do we know that somethings are not meant for us ?

By finding about it. Seeing if it fits us. If it is a person, figuring out if you fit into their life. 

if any things irrespective of meant/not meant are impacting u, then the issue is not with the things.. its with u

you are more than those so called things

U cant change the past.. u cant determine the future.. enjoy present with hope for a better tomorrow

47 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

By finding about it. Seeing if it fits us. If it is a person, figuring out if you fit into their life. 

How wd I know if I fit into someone's else. Is it not compromising myself or pushing others.

37 minutes ago, Arjun9 said:

if any things irrespective of meant/not meant are impacting u, then the issue is not with the things.. its with u

U cant change the past.. u cant determine the future.. enjoy present with hope for a better tomorrow

Okay

36 minutes ago, Arjun9 said:

Is it not relative ?

3 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

How wd I know if I fit into someone's else. Is it not compromising myself or pushing others.

A point to ask? do you believe in soul?

if yes, then law of attraction works as amrita said before

Things happen within the unknown realm,If you have to access to subconscious process i,e soul level.

Just now, Anais_nin said:

Things happen within the unknown realm,If you have to access to subconscious process i,e soul level.

This is much more like astrology. 

Just now, meri_zindagi said:

This is much more like astrology. 

Firstly, did you experience your soul?

do you know you are a body with soul?

3 minutes ago, Anais_nin said:

It’s tough to believe certain things with all your gut

How much ever you try to deceive yourself gut feeling or instincts always point to the truth

we don’t believe coz we don’t like it

It’s tough to be positive too when everything is falling apart

11 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

Knowing is not same as accepting. At least not always. If that was the thing we wouldn’t be discussing all this. 

if there are enough cues to see certain things are not working the way I thought they would and it reached a point to call it an unhealthy state... I’d look for the most practical solution to break away from that stagnation. And there I accept and move on.