How do we accept

meri_zindagi

25 minutes ago, Nimmakai said:

glenlivet whiskey .. On a side note, health benefits kosam tagutha.. not a tagubothu Nimmakai

Instacart lo pricing error unapudu stock up chesava 

On 8/22/2020 at 7:00 PM, meri_zindagi said:

Somethings are not meant for us and stop hoping for things that would never happen 

There is nothing wrong about expecting certain things in life.

But getting attached to it too much will make you unhappy.

Always have multiple paths to move forward.

Always have a strong purpose or excitement in your life that includes only urself. Then you will feel happy even if other things are not falling in place.

Everything has an expiry. Everything will be replaced eventually. Just be excited and active so that you don't miss the next big replacement.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

Always have a strong purpose or excitement in your life that includes only urself. Then you will feel happy even if other things are not falling in place.

Everything has an expiry. Everything will be replaced eventually. Just be excited and active so that you don't miss the next big replacement.

Do we all have a purpose ? All I see around is a cycle of wake up, work hard, have fun, take rest, start another day. I still do it cause I donno the next better thing that lets me out of this cycle.

5 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

sHa_clap4

10 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Which movie is it from?

1 minute ago, Dippindots said:

Legend I guess

seems like one of those experimental series of flops. Why do you even care.

2 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Do we all have a purpose ? All I see around is a cycle of wake up, work hard, have fun, take rest, start another day. I still do it cause I donno the next better thing that lets me out of this cycle.

3 hours ago, OreyPandhi said:

Career money okay

love how bro?

Okaru ante neeku chala istam and variki nuvu istam undakapovachu or that person might not know that you love.. how can that be solved? Im talking abt crushes or one side love.. Konni sad songs vinna recently lol ayo papam anipinchidi so asking..

One side love is not real love.. it is liking and infatuation... there is no relationship there.. you still can try to convince them.. or you can find and love another person.. that is not the end of it.. 

16 minutes ago, Dippindots said:

Legend I guess

Ok

14 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

seems like one of those experimental series of flops. Why do you even care.

I watched SSR and I liked it. It took me a few days though. Was wondering if this was similar too.