కెనడాలో తెలుగు యువకుడు ఆత్మహత్య

snoww

24 minutes ago, Ellen said:

This is fine. But expecting closure from the person itself is a bit overwhelming. It won't do good for either of them

I would want a closure. Thats just my opinion 

2 hours ago, Ellen said:

Apudu sad anipichedi kani, I don't feel it's a sad story anymore. It made me a very strong person. I did have some shitty times suffering with trust issues and insecurities, stress toh hormonal imbalances and all. But but but ....all is well that ends well. Obsessing over another human being is the worst punishment you can give to yourself. Rather I got obsessed with building my life for the better. I'm glad everything ended well today. 

This is y I lovee uu ellennn .. tenor.gif

• Like 1

Just now, proudtobeandhrite said:

You wouldnt get a closure ever until you can come to terms with yourself. Avathali vallu enni reasons ichina you dont understand it at that point of time. Both has different kind of experiences with each other, he couldnt understand the reasons that she would give since he isnt in her shoes. She was already in few relationships before and is more matured than him. Anduke she anticipated what would happen if she told him about breakup in person.

Appude cheyali anatam ledu bro koncham time teesukunna anna oka closure is required is what i feel..

pillodu chala wait chesinattu unnadu pilla hard ga fix iyyindi antunna anthe..

closure lekunda edi thegadu bro even if its is family or property issues mutal understanding tho oka agreement lekapothe

23 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

I would want a closure. Thats just my opinion 

Closure anedaniki oka anthu ledu le vayya. I don't think vadiki closure ichina kuda satisfy ayye vadani. He thought he owned the chick. Jhalak Iche sariki erri gadayyadu. 

Just now, Rimbolamaster said:

Closure anedaniki oka anthu ledu le vayya. I don't think vadiki closure ichina kuda satisfy ayye vadani. He thought he owned the chick. Jhalak Iche sariki erri gadayyadu. 

Nenu vadi case ani specific ga antadam ledu general ga antunna

1 minute ago, Rimbolamaster said:

Agreed vaala mom call lo clear ga telisiptndi..naaatho padukunte adi naadi ayipoyindi anta...He's naive

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ellen said:

Mature way lo things cheyalante iddaru partners ki aah maturity undali kada. if your partner explained to you why they  ended things, would you understand and say fair enough or would you justify your side and try to stay together? (You ante not you here, it is more like a general question). Either way, however one reacts, our partner should also be mature enough to understand our hurt and take in our repercussions if any.  Emo aah moment lone cheppagalam ela react avtam ani. But current case lo matram the guy was far from being mature. He did not understand before, enni closures ichina he would not understand. 

Exactly bro general ga if the couple could not solve their issues ela iythe parents involve iyyi seperate ga good and bad ela cheptharo ala jarigi undalsindi but she or her parents did not do antunna anthe

1 minute ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Exactly bro general ga if the couple could not solve their issues ela iythe parents involve iyyi seperate ga good and bad ela cheptharo ala jarigi undalsindi but she or her parents did not do antunna anthe

She explained enough, her mails chuste aite anpistundi. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tesla_Elon said:

see they aren't even married.

eelope inni issues.

Anger management and couple counselling anni enduku.

Just move on and take some time to heal.

Start over. Iddaru willing unte paravale.

Thanu am scared. Please move on antunte kuda.

If someone says am scared of you, it's not a small thing. not at all.

Ala compulsive ga behave chesthe bediripotharu evarina.

aa ammai place lo untene ardham aithadhi aa bhayam, anxiety

• Upvote 2

Just now, Tesla_Elon said:

Appude cheyali anatam ledu bro koncham time teesukunna anna oka closure is required is what i feel..

pillodu chala wait chesinattu unnadu pilla hard ga fix iyyindi antunna anthe..

closure lekunda edi thegadu bro even if its is family or property issues mutal understanding tho oka agreement lekapothe

Entha time is reasonable anukuntunnav?

Break up and his suicide ki madhya gap 1 month matrame. Chaala time ayite emi wait cheyaledu.. For example aa ammayi oka 6 months taruwata chepdam anukundemo, but he is not there anymore kada.

Everyone expects closure, there is nothing wrong in it. But, releationship lo its all about time. Oka 10 years taruwata, when he come acrossed similar experiece appudu closure vasthundi oh nenu ala cheyakunda vundalsindi so thanu breakup ayyedi kaadu ani.