కెనడాలో తెలుగు యువకుడు ఆత్మహత్య

snoww

2 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Cheppindi ga bayam vesindi ani. Mari neecham ga choosthunnadu ani. 

K chadavaledu...bayam vesindhi ok....kani.marriage varaku tiskeladam I would blame it on both sides

9 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Haha mana user anedi enti ante pilla clothes shopping ki veldamu ani cheppi preplanned ga chesindi h1 vachindi ani.. ade munde cheppi unte thanu nijam ga nachaka vadilesindi ane vallu but as her sister said he did not get a closure in his relationship..

pillodu too much heart ki teesukunnadu since all his family and friends are included andariki pelli cheskuntunna ani cheppi. He died wearing marriage clothes with her clothes beside ante ekkado oka soft corner vachindi..

mamul depression lo ela cheyaru cautioning not to enter room etc...

pillodu fultu depression couldn’t take it  already anni affairs unnayi ani telsi kuda ee pilla kosam ela cheyatam is next level i say.. most people would have planned a revenge and enjoy seeing them go through it or let her go and deal with the pain alone as u did..

not everyone is strong as the person is..

Closure mucheta ross Rachel apudu nundi nadustundi adi tegedi kaadu. Concept of closure is very psychotic. Only people who can't let go, talk of closure to rationalize their animal feelings. It's the feeling of entitlement that I deserve the best of everything that makes talk of BS. 

He has anger issues. It's out in open. Cell kuda pagalakottadu anta anger lo. Obviously she was scared to break up in person, vadu ide flow lo pilla tala pagalkodte penta kampu ayyedi like one of them acid attacks.  so america poi break up cheppindi. She did break up and told a thousand times. One of her emails ide thread lo attach kuda chesaru. 

You know it takes a Lot of strength to die than to live. Dying ante easy aah? 10 mins chalu suicide plan aapeyadanki Chala bhayam vestadi chanipovalante. After all 5th floor ekki kinda ki chudalante antha bhayapadtam vertigo toh. Vadki entha strength entha hard headed unte intha pre-planning chesi inni days aapukoni aah range lo suicide cheskuntadu? For him proving a point mattered more than his life. He is not weak. He is strong anduke he could die in such a dramatic way. 

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Closure mucheta ross Rachel apudu nundi nadustundi adi tegedi kaadu. Concept of closure is very psychotic. Only people who can't let go talk of closure to rationalize their feelings. 

He has anger issues. It's out in open. Cell kuda pagalakottadu anta anger lo. Obviously she was scared to break up in person, vadu ide flow lo pilla tala pagalkodte penta kampu ayyedi like one of them acid attacks.  so america poi break up cheppindi. She did break up and told a thousand times. One of her emails ide thread lo attach kuda chesaru. 

You know it takes a Lot of strength to die than to live. Dying ante easy aah? 10 mins chalu suicide plan aapeyadanki Chala bhayam vestadi chanipovalante. After all 5th floor ekki kinda ki chudalante antha bhayapadtam vertigo toh. Vadki entha strength entha hard headed unte intha pre-planning chesi inni days aapukoni aah range lo suicide cheskuntadu? For him proving a point mattered more than his life. He is not weak. He is strong anduke he could die in such a dramatic way. 

Suicide ki oka particular gene untadhi anta. Sometimes we see many in one family.

It takes a certain mindset to take that extreme step.

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

K chadavaledu...bayam vesindhi ok....kani.marriage varaku tiskeladam I would blame it on both sides

Pillodu ki pichi kopam undochu kani pilla chesina vati valle vachindi ani telling noo. Oka email he proposed to rectify all his issues and he proposed the ways he would do them...but pilla was like i know this will not happen ever and i have tried it isnt and would not work ani cheppindi after she left ede vishayam vaditho direct ga cheppi velli unte iypotunde emo..

she said he will pay for the pet and room rent kuda she pleased him to give it time ani but mana pillodu ledu ledu nuvvu kavalsinde ani moddi ki poyi did this...

both sides chala issues unnayi pillodu not treating her well pilla financially bad etc etc...i personally think if they are already married evi anni kurchini matldukunte saripoyedi or atleast if parents were involved pelli kale ani edi kudaraledu

2 minutes ago, Dippindots said:

Suicide ki oka particular gene untadhi anta. Sometimes we see many in one family.

It takes a certain mindset to take that extreme step.

You are right about this. Also psychiatrists believe that if we halt weak person planning to die just for 10 minutes, they can change their plans easily. So it definitely takes a certain mindset

Just now, Ellen said:

You are right about this. Also psychiatrists believe that a if we half weak person planning to die just for 10 minutes, they can change their plans easily. So it definitely takes a certain mindset

Even in crime series, most of the crminals are wired differently.

they miss certain areas in their brain or not wired normally.

they lack feelings of empathy, feeling remorseful, distinguish between what's right and wrong

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Ee forum lo aah concept Baga analyse chesaru. They are better than afdb 

http://www.chalanachithram.com/discus/messages/115/438923.html?1605485179

ee db kuda follow avtava.. antha bane untundi kani reverse lo sadavali posts.. 

ee estory suste @Murari_Murari uncle oka 10 estories create sestadu tumblr_m374bo8wjn1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

oka case cheptaanu girls entha fast unnaro..happened in 2005(around that time).

girl married..husband and wife on H1B..she came to U.S and then his lover friends came to the airport and picked her.

husand was in shock. came to know later that her parents knows about her and were not sending to U.S. she planned to get married to U.S guy and so that she can come to U.S
antha sketches vestunaaru ammayilu.

basically user and throw

1 minute ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Pillodu ki pichi kopam undochu kani pilla chesina vati valle vachindi ani telling noo. Oka email he proposed to rectify all his issues and he proposed the ways he would do them...but pilla was like i know this will not happen ever and i have tried it isnt and would not work ani cheppindi after she left ede vishayam vaditho direct ga cheppi velli unte iypotunde emo..

she said he will pay for the pet and room rent kuda she pleased him to give it time ani but mana pillodu ledu ledu nuvvu kavalsinde ani moddi ki poyi did this...

both sides chala issues unnayi pillodu not treating her well pilla financially bad etc etc...i personally think if they are already married evi anni kurchini matldukunte saripoyedi or atleast if parents were involved pelli kale ani edi kudaraledu

Chala info undhi bro needegara ......

@Hydrockers bro TRS social media coordinator chesedham emantav ,he typs fast and lengthy quickly