I regret for saying no

meri_zindagi

4 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Antha ledhu. Ballaya babu would have never touched gattamaneni feet. 

Kitti thatha anna gariki chesina anyayam marvadhu nandamuri kutumbam. 

CBN chesina avamaanam easy ga marchipoyadu kada mari

1 minute ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Kitti thatha ke annagaru anyayam chesadu ...  alluri movie dhobbeddhamani chusadu

Edhi emaina kitti thatha koduku ki nandamuri fans support undadu. Its final 

11 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Konni days ki neeko inko match vasthe    Thank god i did not marry him ani post chesthav. Ee pain anedi temp until u find a better match relax and follow the flow

I wish this. Thanks bro.

3 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

You girls are lucky at least you guys get proposals..for us it's climbing everst .after climbing everest we will realize it is pavurala gutta not everest..

Again we have to start from base camp

LoL.1q

8 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

2 years back... one of my friends proposed for marriage. Apudenduku voddu anukunnano gurtuledu but now when I made up my mind he is engaged. First time ever I feel bad for the choices am making. Lekkalenanni matches no anukuni unta. But never felt like this. So wat am gonna say is, rethink about your choices. May be you might find what you are looking for.

something similiar..

i loved a girl and wanted to marry her and she was not ready/scared to go to her dad with proposal

fast forward now im married and she messages me every week, went through clinical depression and still not married.

i feel very horrible but she clearly said no to me going to her dad and asking. its hard to understand why she did what she did and very sad to see what she is going through.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Daaarling said:

CBN chesina avamaanam easy ga marchipoyadu kada mari

Kuthuru ni icchadu kabatti thappadhu. Kuthuru and manavadu are beneficiaries at the end of the day. 

Just now, Vallavan said:

something similiar..

i loved a girl and wanted to marry her and she was not ready/scared to go to her dad with proposal

fast forward now im married and she messages me every week, went through clinical depression and still not married.

i feel very horrible but she clearly said no to me going to her dad and asking. its hard to understand why she did what she did and very sad to see what she is going through.

Fafam va. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Edhi emaina kitti thatha koduku ki nandamuri fans support undadu. Its final 

117234214_2498823877074995_7888668635115

mahesh babu intha peddha hero ayyadante antha mana chandranna chaluve

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

2 years back... one of my friends proposed for marriage. Apudenduku voddu anukunnano gurtuledu but now when I made up my mind he is engaged. First time ever I feel bad for the choices am making. Lekkalenanni matches no anukuni unta. But never felt like this. So wat am gonna say is, rethink about your choices. May be you might find what you are looking for.

Em kadhu le meri.. maybe u will get a better match or person who knows? But let me ask u this.. do u have a crush or like on him? Appudu konchme uneasy ga untundi .. if u have no feelings lite tessko .. :) 

Just now, Vallavan said:

something similiar..

Intha similarity ledamma... choices goes wrong sometimes.. infact no one can make right choice every time 

• Upvote 1