I regret for saying no

meri_zindagi

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Correct me if I'm wrong Pilladu baga happy ga unna pics or stories must have came to your attention.

Now you are sad anthena. Typical. 

Correct me if I am wrong and typical okate post lo vesava.. 

Abbooo.

Just now, Tyler_durden said:

Am usually like that man. I will be realistic most of the time. Kani there's this pain inside me. Anthey. 

Don't mind me asking. Why did you say no initially

2 minutes ago, Vallavan said:

I am not doing this to a stranger bro.. i know her for almost half of my life.. she is an amazing person and very sensitive. she could not let go of me and she could not trouble her parents at the same time. in that mess she lost herself. I will be the worst person if i dont stay in touch and encourage her everyday.

my wife knows her.. my wife does not talk to her or about her so much but knows what I am doing.

Ok generally if other person is having feelings we all know mens are dogs so edo time la tempt avthamu so if i was you even if i was in girl shoes would have stayed even to avoid these complications

2 minutes ago, Vallavan said:

I am not doing this to a stranger bro.. i know her for almost half of my life.. she is an amazing person and very sensitive. she could not let go of me and she could not trouble her parents at the same time. in that mess she lost herself. I will be the worst person if i dont stay in touch and encourage her everyday.

my wife knows her.. my wife does not talk to her or about her so much but knows what I am doing.

You really need to know her thoughts... if she is having any false hopes. 

Just now, Tesla_Elon said:

Ok generally if other person is having feelings we all know mens are dogs so edo time la tempt avthamu so if i was you even if i was in girl shoes would have stayed even to avoid these complications

not all men are dogs. don't say that

23 minutes ago, Vallavan said:

right after my marriage she realized she wanted to marry me but it was too late..

and her family went through some bad stuff and she took 6 months depression medicine, that makes people emotionless..

so now shes not interested in marriage at all.

she is touch with me because only I know her and her emotions or lack of them.

She was and still is an amazing person and a good friend, so I stay in touch and encourage her to push herself a little more every week.

You are a good person for being there for her at the  same time ensure she becomes strong without having to depend on you. Slow ga try to fade away from her life by reminding you cannot always be there for her. Because u don't want to increase unnecessary hopes for  her. She needs to become strong. Also your wife may not like it in the long run kada...

• Upvote 1

Just now, MagaMaharaju said:

Don't mind me asking. Why did you say no initially

I never said no. Never gave a commitment too. We were in relationship for 6 years. Gave her lot of pain due to my arrogant behavior. 

Commitment phobia maybe. 

All the time i thought she is possessive ani . 

2 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

You really need to know her thoughts... if she is having any false hopes. 

Ade ga.. I don’t think its a good idea to keep talking to her. Nenu ela unnanu ani telisthe he is calling ani alane act chestunna cheppalem

10 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

If you guys wanna have fun... who is gonna stop you 

Relationship meeda ye thread vesinaa adi blockbuster avutundi.. everyone like me will come and give their opinion.. someone will tell about their much bigger problem and prolong the thread...

3 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

not all men are dogs. don't say that

Lol, most men chance vasthey I don’t think anyone would leave.. if the other person willing to and no strings attached I think no one would an opportunity.. bayataki antha sri ramule

1 minute ago, Tyler_durden said:

I never said no. Never gave a commitment too. We were in relationship for 6 years. Gave her lot of pain due to my arrogant behavior. 

Commitment phobia maybe. 

All the time i thought she is possessive ani . 

1 minute ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Ade ga.. I don’t think its a good idea to keep talking to her. Nenu ela unnanu ani telisthe he is calling ani alane act chestunna cheppalem

You both are answering for same posts... okate id na..it is so confusing to keep a track

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Am usually like that man. I will be realistic most of the time. Kani there's this pain inside me. Anthey. 

Totally get it. Andhukey ga manam manushalam ayyam. Feelings lekapothey adho rakamga untundhi.

But get out of it. Alochinchu.

Okka incident nunchi bayata padaki antey, we need another one that dominates that incident. Let that i cident me your positive transformation.

nee grand kids ee story cheppi navvu kuntav or experience tho inkokaliki help cheyagalguthav( to get them out of similar situation).

cheers🍻.

• Upvote 2